Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it is told.

Mister... my family will pay cash. Whatever ransom you're askin' for, they pay it.

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

Yes, it will, Precious, won't it? It will get the hose!

Okay... okay... okay. Mister, if you let me go, I won't - I won't press charges I promise. See, my mom is a real important woman... I guess you already know that.

Now it places the lotion in the basket.

Please! Please I wanna go home! I wanna go home please!

it places the lotion in the basket.

I wanna see my mommy! Please I wanna see my...

Put the fucking lotion in the basket!

tDgS6qLsVM4

Petals are falling off the these trees that are everywhere in Berkeley and Oakland. And they're pretty. Until you get a shower of white flower petals in your face.

I would've done photoshoots if I knew this was a common occurrence in San Fran. Shit's way too romantic/cheesy sometimes though.

Also... I would always take rooftop WAYWT's if I lived in San Fran :(

最愛你的人是我。。你這麼舍得我難過?

在我最需要你的時候。。沒有說一句話就走!

對你付出了這麼多,你卻沒有感動過.......

It's funny to type Chinese in a sea of English. I would guestimate that only 5% of the forum can actually read it properly. HK HYPEBEASTS WHERE YOU AT?  

Literally everyone who has used it.

yea, I was expecting a full fledged "live" like system with ratings and being able to keep track of your record....BLAH 6 months of delays and NOTHING!

i havent tried online yet. but i play brawl at my cousins house. i use pit. who do you use?

on a side note

YES THANK YOU KHOIPHAN....though im sure you must be sad...this is epic

you know the drill...if it rises....;)

and i may be flamed for this (usually am) but I use Marth...before you make any comments on how gay he is or how much of a "noob" character he is.....whatever, I rock with him

besides him I like using link, shiek, snake or pit

i don't like in n out. i didn't even wanna eat it at the superfuture party. my best friend goes to school like 30 miles away and she always wants to eat it wen she's in town BLAH

BLASPHEMY!