Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

is it ok to wear the black heart one if you're by yourself? emo style.

yeah man, and buy the black mastermind valentines g-shock set. wear both watches on both arms.

I met the weirdest person at a bar today.

Him: what do you know about the moon?

Him: what's your name again?

Me: Doug

Him: and you know that.

Him: Why do you do what you do?

Me: It pays the bills

Him: PAY ATTENTION!

Him: Money doesn't really exist

Him (later): How much do you make?

Him: we were meant to go on an excursion

I met the weirdest person at a bar today.

Him: what do you know about the moon?

Him: what's your name again?

Me: Doug

Him: and you know that.

Him: Why do you do what you do?

Me: It pays the bills

Him: PAY ATTENTION!

Him: Money doesn't really exist

Him (later): How much do you make?

Him: we were meant to go on an excursion

He was drunk/high/crazy...or a combination of two, or all three.

is there any reason why all the songs in my itunes library suddenly sound corrupted (just glitchy and shit) ?!?!?!

please help

Mine are doing the same thing too, but it might have to do with having a ton of firefox tabs, photoshop, and some other things open right now.

So, random thought: need more ram.

It could just be my OCD, but I really appreciate reading/rereading sales threads that A) have good shit, and B) are organized ala votefornara's most recent sales threads, i.e., organized by brand/label with each post heading with that brand/label's name in bold.

To that end, or to no end at all, I really wish wire.artist (or anyone else that selling lots of individual items), would consolidate their threads, especially if you're selling similar brands, e.g., junya, cdg, junya x levis. Cuz it just makes moar sense, and its sort of annoying that everytime someone like that bumps, it takes up the majority of the first page. no hate.

He parsed my error.

McD's might be poison for the human body, but I still think their pizzas were pretty good. I think they need to bring that shit back. Though with Quizno's flatbread ones nearby, I probably wouldn't bother. Which brings me to another thought: I'm pretty sure, at least around here, pizza is the closest you'll get to a "safe" meal, so far as everyone liking it goes. I have met only one person around my age who doesn't enjoy a good slice of greasy, entire-block-of-cheese pizza.

the andrew wk wikipedia features a picture of a girl with really round and good breasts.

wait... I was reading that exact page about 10 minutes ago. spooky.

and I dont listen to Andrew WK, I just remembered the odd-as-hell controversy and rumours with him and that other guy / made up character / alter-ego / multiple personality / whatever and looked it up. its an interesting read actually.

oh and yes, they is nice.