Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I just came home from class and found that my fucking ebay sniper FAILED to log into my account when it was supposed to bid. rick owens cashmere wrap GONE forever, and for cheap too. FUCKKKKKKKKKK to the (n+1)th power

My friend just called asking me why I never replied to his text :( its not the first time. Apparently my phone doesn't receive text msgs anymore :mad:

Is it the carrier's fault or my phone?

who do you have carrier wise? happens to a few of my friends.

oh and; a grilled cheese consisting of sourdough bread and swiss cheese is fucking delicious. time to go make more.

My friend just called asking me why I never replied to his text :( its not the first time. Apparently my phone doesn't receive text msgs anymore :mad:

Is it the carrier's fault or my phone?

Have you tried checking your "inbox" on whatever phone you have? Sometimes I don't receive notificatoin of a text message, but then if I check my inbox, there it is.

If it's in your inbox though, it's probably your phone...

Also do you never get texts anymore or is it just occasionally? If it's occasionally it's more likely to be a provider problem. Either way you probably ought to call your carrier up and ask them what's up.

fortune I have Tmobile.

hey its not in my inbox either. I think its the provider cos I haven't been getting any text at all lately. But my phone and email system works. I'm going to call Tmobile and see what's up. Thanks :)

ah. i have tmo as well and although I don't have the not recieving texts problem, a few of my friends do. hmm. yeah it's carrier side.

not just the intro, he's in the whole thing.

i smashed my funny bone this morning and my elbow is still having orgasms.

Damn, I knew I recognized him from something. It was driving me crazy the whole movie.

today i feel like listening to phoenix.

it hurts when i breathe in.

i'm so bored at work and i think my boss is pissed at me.

edit: since i have a work cell, my boss took the data plan off my blackberry. what's the point of the blackberry now?! i don't feel like a real assistant now.

I just came home from class and found that my fucking ebay sniper FAILED to log into my account when it was supposed to bid. rick owens cashmere wrap GONE forever, and for cheap too. FUCKKKKKKKKKK to the (n+1)th power

Bid early yo!

Skateboarding is really hard. I can ollie about a foot but I always land half-sideways. Both feet on the board...just not rolling straight anymore, so I lose all my momentum and fly off.

I can do shuvits more and more consistently though, which is rad.

when i was a kid i thought that as an adult you didnt produce boogers anymore cause i never saw adults picking their nose. fast forward a bit, ive been hella sick all week and WRONG.

Someone asked me on ebay:

"

hello, seller, i want to bidding the item, but i have a request; do you agree postage USD 15 for deliver to TAIWAN by airmail ?? do you accept payment at Feb. 8 ? becasue i will prepare for Chinese new year so i will spend very much. do you accepet the two request ?? if you do, i will bidding at full steam and the item earning will up.

"

Someone asked me on ebay:

"

hello, seller, i want to bidding the item, but i have a request; do you agree postage USD 15 for deliver to TAIWAN by airmail ?? do you accept payment at Feb. 8 ? becasue i will prepare for Chinese new year so i will spend very much. do you accepet the two request ?? if you do, i will bidding at full steam and the item earning will up.

"

hedior??????