Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

My ideal night in Thailand:

I head over to a massage parlor. 3 Thai girls in one room and myself and there we just chill on sofa giving each other massages while we eat pizza and watch episodes of Doug/Hey Arnold/Rugrats with some Ginuwine playing in the background. Have a bottle of beer...maybe Newcastle..and maybe a pack of smokes..Parliaments.

My ideal night in Thailand:

I head over to a massage parlor. 3 Thai girls in one room and myself and there we just chill on sofa giving each other massages while we eat pizza and watch episodes of Doug/Hey Arnold/Rugrats with some Ginuwine playing in the background. Have a bottle of beer...maybe Newcastle..and maybe a pack of smokes..Parliaments.

you got to a massage parlor in Thailand and don't get that good good from the 3 girls? Ideal it is not.

my friend had some footage from last friday with some drunk whores being drunk whores. these chicks were with some random dude; my friend posted said footage on his wall. boom, here it is tuesday and he receives a "privacy complaint" and had to take it down. one of those bitches probably saw it and got embarrassed.

damn shame, it was some good shit.

I'd love to see him kill the rest of 118, but he's going to have to move up to get competitive fights. I'm excited.

I think he's going to be free to fight, all his rivals featherweight and below are hungry to prove themselves, so its great.

I mean compared to the shitfest at welterweight with Pacquiao and Mayweather and no one in and around that division fighting because they want to be clear just in case they could get a fight with either. Those fuckers are locking up the division.

(love manny)

Best boxers in the world:

MANNY PACQUIAO

SERGIO MARTINEZ

NONITO DONAIRE

FUCK YOU FLOYD

yeah like pac ain't scared

shane instead of jmm, even though jmm is old... maybe arum's fault

soto-antillon on the undercard is gonna be the better fight

but yeah only guy i'm interested in around there is kotelnik, not that he's great, and soto

kind of looking forward to morales coming back, hope he does well. i don't follow the lower weights that much, not enough time really and it's a lot of really young guys.

no debate about martinez

Marquez deserves a shot at Pacquiao, he's worked so hard to stay on top and he's getting old.

I feel like I'm repeating what I said when Pacquiao said he wasn't going to rematch Marquez and instead go to lightweight. Public outcry made him take the second rematch, so here's hoping enough people get in his ear.