Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

2046 is the year man becomes immortal, so as long as you make it that long...

that sucks man. i will be fucking 56 at the earliest then. not sure if i want to live eternally as a 56 year old man.

20-30, shit early 40s i will consider it. but i dont know. even under those optimal conditions, i am not sure if i want to live forever. maybe like two hundred years.

what am i talking about. 2012 we are all fucked! oh lawddd save us based god!

surely if they are able to make man immortal they will be able to regenerate the human body, maybe a brain transplant or something :P

having the wisdom of a 50 year old in the body of a 20 year old based concept.

Golf Fucking Wang Tomorrow Night, Hell Yes.

please mosh to flocka

i discovered this shit recently

jVCblKoMhD8

its from january '09

I hate it when people (usually White people) end their sentence with "so..."

ex. It's worked for me so far, and I'm gonna win with it, so....

ex. CNN is the devil and Fox News is the truth, so....

what's with people in the supermarket and "worn once" "worn exactly twice" etc.

are some people not buying shit if it's been worn on more than a certain number of occasions? do you keep a spreadsheet log of it? why can't you say you wore it a few times or condition 9/10 or something?

it's humid in here, but not on the 2nd floor. shit is nasty. fuck this office in the lungs

TANNER GOODS has THE worst customer service and shipping, EVER.

Ordered belt + band for a birthday four weeks ago, had to follow it up myself with emails ever since, and I haven't received any updates whatsoever since the last email a week ago.

Seriously, this is pissing me off enough to recommend all of you to avoid tanner and go with billykirk/somebody else.

It's not even that I mind delays/etc/moving warehouses, but how hard is it to send out a mass email to your customers telling them to expect a substantial delay? It was for a birthday that happened two weeks ago. Thanks tanner, all my business is going elsewhere from now on. Hell, even shit I've ordered hand-made from Japan came in sooner than these guys.

I think I'm about to call my credit card and tell them to cancel that order.

Sent you a PM.

get at me on ichat or email

-MOA

I'm here in Vegas doing a trade show. The magic fashion show is coinciding with this show. I've never seen such a huge gathering of cwgs that think they have fashions.

I have also never seen so many hot white women

There was an Asian beezy with Rick dunks So maybe she has fashunz

My heads gonnasplode