Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

is that a bullet bill tattoo?

yes. I don't know how it got there. Maybe a dude with an ironic moustache was playing a nintendo wii tattoo game or something at her house while she got "krunk".

p.s. her favorite musicians are lil' wayne and miyavi.

seeking validation that i'm not a horrible person, and am not the only one who wanted ellen page to get fucked up in hard candy

in my defense, she was such a smug bitch

I also wanted Ellen page to get fucked up. She was extremely annoying in Hard candy, and I can't stand her anymore because of it.

whatever happened to the white iphone 4

reverse racism, dawg.

double post but

APC's Jean Touitou

http://www.hintmag.com/post/apcs-jean-touitou-speaks-his-mindand-then-some--february-09-2011

“I don’t know why designers want to show big spectacles in China. You go there and you get so depressed. There’s no culture, nothing. The streets are ugly and people do not know how to dress themselves. You go to India and you find all these inspiring people to look at. You go to China and want to kill yourself. That’s not very nice to say but those people are taking over the resources of the planet and we cannot do or say anything because they have all the cash. I’m a bit hysterical over China, but I’m sure I’m right. I’m committed now to wearing Scottish knitwear. I consider it a political statement. It’s not even that much more expensive than Chinese knits and it lasts a lot longer.”
pretty sure an inverallan is like $300+ while a "chinese knit" is maybe a tenth of that. china's population should be outfitted in scottish knits and APC new standards right?

check out this article with george lois in vice, pretty interesting.

http://www.viceland.com/int/v18n1/htdocs/george-lois-671.php?page=3

i lol'd hard at this:

"I was teaching a class at the School of Visual Arts and half of the students are Korean and Chinese—they don’t even understand the culture, and I want to say to them, “What the fuck are you doing here? It’ll take you 30 years to understand what the hell goes on here.” Just because you learn the language doesn’t mean you understand the culture. I couldn’t be an art director in England."