Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

hi guys!

i have a question, i am currently looking at getting a blackberry, probably a bold, but am locked into a plan with 3 mobile for at least the next 8 months. The only way i could upgrade is to pay out my plan and then start a new plan.

is it possible to simply buy a blackberry from another source, unlock it, or buy it unlocked then upgrade my 3 plan to include data unsage?? anyone have any idea if that would be ok?

help would be greatly appreciated.

The power was out in my apartment and I hit the "start" on my turntable just to check. I went to class and when I went back the turntable was running but there was no record on, so it was pretty much just scratching on what the record sits on top of. Did I fuck up the stylus? Idk when exactly the power went on but the most it would have run for is about an hour.

Fuck. Do I need to buy a new one?

The power was out in my apartment and I hit the "start" on my turntable just to check. I went to class and when I went back the turntable was running but there was no record on, so it was pretty much just scratching on what the record sits on top of. Did I fuck up the stylus? Idk when exactly the power went on but the most it would have run for is about an hour.

Fuck. Do I need to buy a new one?

Why was the stylus resting on the slipmat in the first place? does your table automatically place it? cos that's wacky.

but yeah that wouldn't be too healthy for the needle.

hi guys!

i have a question, i am currently looking at getting a blackberry, probably a bold, but am locked into a plan with 3 mobile for at least the next 8 months. The only way i could upgrade is to pay out my plan and then start a new plan.

is it possible to simply buy a blackberry from another source, unlock it, or buy it unlocked then upgrade my 3 plan to include data unsage?? anyone have any idea if that would be ok?

help would be greatly appreciated.

Should be fine. I believe to unlock blackberry's you need to have the phone already on service and the owner needs to call into their service provider and obtain the unlock code that way. If you get an already unlocked one that shouldn't be a problem.

I'm not too sure about the data plan, but I'm pretty sure they cant make you renew your plan just to pick up a data plan. They can't do anything about you switching phones, so I don't see why they wouldnt let you pick up a data plan mid contract.

Of course, this is all if Three Mobile uses the same sim card system as the US. As in you can switch sim cards between phones at will and have the new phone work immediately. Sorry, I have no idea how UK mobile phone service works.

YOOOOO BITCHES

GOT MONEY I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU GOT MONEY JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT ME TO

Head Like a Hole - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Head Like a Hole", (also known as Halo 3), is a song by the American industrial rock band Nine Inch Nails. A song influenced by industrial metal group ...

Wait... Wuhat???

Halo 3

Maybe he put his penis in it and then took pictures of it to post on some online forum where people post beaten up shoes with dick in them and the dude is getting a lot of rep because people are impressed with how beaten up his shoes are and nobody knows he just bought them off some guy.

Why was the stylus resting on the slipmat in the first place? does your table automatically place it? cos that's wacky.

but yeah that wouldn't be too healthy for the needle.

yeah it automatically does it. So I guess I need a new needle? I don't want to fuck up my records or anything.