Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i have a friend who had it done when she was 22, said it was the best thing she's ever done. not so sure about the long term risks though.

2 friends done lasik, @ 23, and 25.

best thing ever.

also i really am enjoying this program called stayfocsd for mac dudes.

yes you are. and your last breath's gonna smell like rotten chorizo, and you're gonna love it

now i have the choice between doing a round trip to hometown n less than 24 hours to be my mom's copilot and see my dad and bro. and maybe a friend.

or staying home to knit, clean, play with my cat. and probably see tonight that guy i've been desiring for a while.... he has a girlfriend. BUT he never told me so, or gave me any clue to lead me to believe so....

he's like WOW. and we get along so well.

tension like electrical wires!!! i swear

Shitty week, capped by 40 degree sunny weather today, scooting around on my vespa, drinking coffee and chillin out. Sometimes the littlest things can change the day around.

yes you are. and your last breath's gonna smell like rotten chorizo, and you're gonna love it

now i have the choice between doing a round trip to hometown n less than 24 hours to be my mom's copilot and see my dad and bro. and maybe a friend.

or staying home to knit, clean, play with my cat. and probably see tonight that guy i've been desiring for a while.... he has a girlfriend. BUT he never told me so, or gave me any clue to lead me to believe so....

he's like WOW. and we get along so well.

tension like electrical wires!!! i swear

If he tells you he'll entertain you, but says outright he won't leave his girlfriend for you -- are you okay with that?

(no judgment, i'm just thinking about things)

If he tells you he'll entertain you, but says outright he won't leave his girlfriend for you -- are you okay with that?

(no judgment, i'm just thinking about things)

told me about his cat and dog. never mentioned anything else. i didn't ask either.

i'm not thinking about anything just yet spending time with is all i could asked.

after work he waits for me to talk to me.

he came here tonight for the first time, told me he didn't have much. said he came cause he told me he would, red cheeks, shiny eyes that can barely look (you know how reflections are scary) we talked and hung around for an hour. he left. telling me now that he knew the way...

amongst subjects of discussion: how is religion doesn't allow him to drink, do drugs or have sex, but only with kids under 10, animals and also dead people.

i must have that man.

love affairs often spring from other love affairs and it makes those lovers hesitate before they could answer "how did you meet?"

I mean i'm asking because alright, you must have that man

indulge your fantasy

and he decides fuck it, he likes you, too, (and from your account, seems obvious enough) but lovely enough he's also a decisive man, and he knows exactly what he wants and he'll let you have him for a day, maybe a week, or maybe at most until he gets caught by his woman

then he's gone.

do you get hurt?

love affairs often spring from other love affairs and it makes those lovers hesitate before they could answer "how did you meet?"

indulge your fantasy

and he decides fuck it, he likes you, too, (and from your account, seems obvious enough) but lovely enough he's also a decisive man, and he knows exactly what he wants and he'll let you have him for a day, maybe a week, or maybe at most until he gets caught by his woman

then he's gone.

do you get hurt?

girl ive been foolin around with wants me to date her. She has a bf. Im not down and am baffled that I even have to explain to her why im not down

Today I was reading and closed my eyes for a second, and then was able to see through my eyelids and look around the room and at my book. I kept wondering why I had never thought to do this before or why no one had ever told me about it. Then I woke up. Shat brix for like an hour.

indulge your fantasy

then he's gone.

do you get hurt?

we've been talking, and talking more for weeks now. being looking for months. to make this clear,

we didn't not fuck. or kiss. or anything.

there's obvious desire. some has been spoken, but the closer we get, the more subjects we find to connect us. way further than plain physical attractions

i don't want to think things over too much. anyways pain is often part of the game. so either it happen now or then, here or there. point is to enjoy what s being offered to me., and seems interesting.

finally, after MONTHS

we've been talking, and talking more for weeks now. being looking for months. to make this clear,

we didn't not fuck. or kiss. or anything.

there's obvious desire. some has been spoken, but the closer we get, the more subjects we find to connect us. way further than plain physical attractions

i don't want to think things over too much. anyways pain is often part of the game. so either it happen now or then, here or there. point is to enjoy what s being offered to me., and seems interesting.

finally, after MONTHS

I get the bolded, I understood that from the start. Desire is probably driving the meetings -- you're probably driving him more crazy than he does you.

Like we got Zubin who in your position is like fuck that you got someone already,

but since you like him i bet you this dude is like should I, should I not -- fuck fuck fuck and you drive him crazy.

And I get you on the second paragraph.