Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Just went to the doctor and I have a fever, I'm coughing up green shit, my body is going back and forth between super hot and super cold, and I have white spots on my tonsils and the stupid nurse says, "Well, I don't think you need antibiotics. We'll test you for strep throat and if we e-mail you saying you have it then come back tomorrow."

Wtf. Gimme something to help, I feel like shit :(

Damn that sucks. Though I know this probably doesn't work as a consolation for anyone but me, don't you think being very sick is just really interesting? Like, last time I had the body temperature going up and down thing I was more focused on how strange it was than my own discomfort.

Just went to the doctor and I have a fever, I'm coughing up green shit, my body is going back and forth between super hot and super cold, and I have white spots on my tonsils and the stupid nurse says, "Well, I don't think you need antibiotics. We'll test you for strep throat and if we e-mail you saying you have it then come back tomorrow."

Wtf. Gimme something to help, I feel like shit :(

One of the most chickenshit wrestlers my senior year had the same symptoms. Our coach basically told him to man the fuck up and keep cutting weight. He ended doing so, and went on to win his match the day after.

So basically, my coach had no soul. And you should really get some medicine.

Got in bed around 2PM, started waking up off and on around 8, finally got up just now (10) and forced myself to eat something. Took me temperature, 102.1... it's really weird because I've felt much worse other times I've been sick with like 99.5 fever.

I really should've copped more Wings + Horns pants and a pair of Aldens or something, instead of suede Visvim boots.

Hola small but irremovable grease stain on the 2nd day of wear, from dropping some bulgogi on my left pinky toe area.

Whatever.

Simpel session going on tonight. Videos should start popping up tomorrow morning. lul at the Goblin music. Feel like watching Suspiria now. Also anyone know a site to watch UFC126 tonight? PM me please.

setup looks fun as hell

i have a friend who had it done when she was 22, said it was the best thing she's ever done. not so sure about the long term risks though.

wish i could rep

my cousin told me he had it when he was 18. i'm 19, so i just wanna get rid of it (hate wearing glasses).