Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

fuck I need this:

EPintohell.jpg

I had a vanilla wafer and it wasn't very good and I think dark chocolate wafers are the ones to beat

Vanilla wafer taste mad good in my mouth. Though dark chocolate is good too.

I'm not doing what you see there. (7)

Just went to the doctor and I have a fever, I'm coughing up green shit, my body is going back and forth between super hot and super cold, and I have white spots on my tonsils and the stupid nurse says, "Well, I don't think you need antibiotics. We'll test you for strep throat and if we e-mail you saying you have it then come back tomorrow."

Wtf. Gimme something to help, I feel like shit :(

In Canada (I assume the USA as well) there are 20ft. aisles in the grocery stores for chips/ice cream/soda/cereal. So much choice/variety. Now I have a fifth of that choice/variety living in Europe. It is kind of refreshing, but I do miss butterfinger/wonderbar.

i just can't seem to get on this whole denim thing

my 511s fit me perfectly, and i can't find another pair like it. if i i could find, i'd definitely cop (has to be deep indigo or black).

iirc acne max kinda fit like that... low rise with pretty slim but not too skinny legs

thinkin about koppin a pair today actually lol

Just went to the doctor and I have a fever, I'm coughing up green shit, my body is going back and forth between super hot and super cold, and I have white spots on my tonsils and the stupid nurse says, "Well, I don't think you need antibiotics. We'll test you for strep throat and if we e-mail you saying you have it then come back tomorrow."

Wtf. Gimme something to help, I feel like shit :(

Not that this will make you feel better but if you have flu or similar antibiotics won't do shit to help man.

Bed and lots of fluids is the only cure

Not that this will make you feel better but if you have flu or similar antibiotics won't do shit to help man.

Bed and lots of fluids is the only cure

word, if you want to get better just sleep and keep hydrated + take a multivitamin. your body will take care of the rest

Yeah I wouldn't have gone to school today except that I had to turn in 3 homeworks.. went to the teachers' offices for 2 of them and turned them in directly so I didn't have to sit through class.. just got home and now I'm just going to attempt to sleep all day..

I'm not going to give retaliation negs or anything, but I got this, re wafers:

you are high as shit, bro. I could understand if you dig vanilla but the pink ones taste like a chemical spew of garbage.

you ever had orange wafers?? They are good. Lemon are aight and chocolate are whatever.

shufon if you have a fever you can try sweating it out with a hot toddy. jack

and cider then wrap your self up in blankets. not sure if it'll help with the throat though.

Yeah hot lemon, honey, cold/flu powder and whisky is where it's at :D

note to self: move somewhere where it rarely, if ever, gets cold.

i after missing half my classes monday, and all my classes wednesday, i felt like i would be able to get myself to go to class today. i guess my body said "fuck that". it all starts with me slowly getting out of bed feeling extremely weak. as i approach the bathroom i can barely stand up, so i sit on the toilet and sprinkle cold water on my face.

i get up to wash my hands, and the sound of the water running is seriously fucking hurting my hearing. i dry my hands off, and get ready to walk out the bathroom door, and boom -- everything goes black; i'm fucking stumbling knocking everything down.

a meager attempt to try to get back in bed after my body asserts that i've been defeated leads me passed out on the floor, just barely missing my bed.