Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

It's happened to me once or twice not on sufu but on the bay. The package took over a month and a half to arrive and when it did, the box that the item was sent in had been badly beaten.. There was also some attempt by someone to tape it back up (my guess was it was jammed in the machinery). By that time however, I had already filed for a dispute and received all my cash money back.

okay, a room freed up in our house and I put an ad up for the room on craigslist.

within 30 minutes, I had 5 people request a time to come look at it. so for the past 3 hours, I've been showing the house to 5 separate people.

2 of them seemed a bit old for the household. 3 of them were more our age. my other roommate told me it's up to me as he liked all of them, doesn't care who I pick, and because he has a girlfriend so he wants no hand in it.

1. cute, pale girl from canada. seems the coolest and most perky and friendly out of the bunch.

2. hot korean american girl.. seems like I might hate her later.. but she's hot.

3. some korean american guy. seems pretty chill. and a plus is that he's a dude. can fart and do stuff around him without much care and we'd all probably have more things in common.

what to do with this power!!!

1. cute, pale girl from canada. seems the coolest and most perky and friendly out of the bunch.

2. hot korean american girl.. seems like I might hate her later.. but she's hot.

3. some korean american guy. seems pretty chill. and a plus is that he's a dude. can fart and do stuff around him without much care and we'd all probably have more things in common.

You don't want to live with hot girls, better off with average girls that have hot friends. I'd say go for the guy, but only if he knows how to make kimchi mandoo.

^

true.. which is why I nixed the bitchy hot korean. but my penis would not completely forgive me if I didn't pick another girl for a roomie, so I went with the canadian chick..

I hope this doesn't backfire on me.

sorry korean american guy that wears too much hair gel and cologne.

i don`t care about randr`s argument àlthough i sort of agréé.

but réally you shouldn``t be hating because you are some punk kìd from buffàlo who clàims to havé `nyc` cred and comes online to pretend to know about products ^namely cameras and scanners¸¸ that you have no experience with

basicàlly you`re some shit dick high school kid who wànts to study art històry so u can fuck chubby girls who wéigh 50 more lbs than you and i don`t mean long beach

como estàz bìtchés

you need to reconfigure your keyboard settings

losing all my rep was a turning point. its made me a better person (10)

LOL I was wondering if it would go negative or just back to zero. Just found out, so exciting!

^your sig, i always find myself tipping 10% + a dollar, i don't know where this habit came from, but yeah..

That's pathetic. I can't believe I gave you rep for your taste in asian chicks a few minutes ago, I take it all back.

is that really pathetic? i didn't know, sorry

also, i negged you because i saw you posting in the evo thread and i thought you uploaded pics of your momo's but it turned out you were just qqing about rep, come on man, grow the fuck up

and your rep for me didn't do anything, it was neutral, so yeah :s .. it didn't make a difference lol

my program is so disorganized, haven't done shit all three weeks into the semester.

luckily my internship is keeping me busy as fuck. been writing black history month bios like a mad-man for the past 5 days. wrote 3500 words alone today. i'll have to give our scrabble game a look soon (even though you're killing me. i'm awful)