Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

For real though. That thick chick with the tats was fine.

they were two different girls...

the thicker one i have a bunch of photos of but for some reason my iphone wont load earlier messages of pics she sent me...i didnt save em :/

i was thinking, how come i never see a baby pigeon?

Always thought they start out as rats, and then as they mature, they grow wings and fly around...

no you weren't... pretty sure you got that from a tv show...its always sunny comes to mind or maybe the league

posted it for 400 no signs of wear (wore it for one season) people were offering 300-350, fuck toronto lol

are you planning on getting another jacket? if so, which one

not planning on getting another one i have 2 winter coats that i wear. don't really need the cg. it's never really cold enough for it. i could wear it with just a tee in -15 C easy, but then i'd have no use for my winter clothes

plus i'm sick of seeing them everywhere, especially all them fakes people wearing it indoors zipped up with hoodies underneath and shit

i guess i'll throw mine up on kijiji too. if anyone here is interested i'll take $250 CAD for it, brown chilliwack XS some wear on elastic cuff

are you serious about girl talk? i think everybody and their mothers have heard of him.

and the baby pigeons thing is from that movie Going the Distance (had the guy from Sunny in it though :x <3)

^dead

you can fuck my great grand ancestors, based god