Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

posting this twice. just because I am angry.

First day of school. I enter my first class of the day, History of the US in the 20th century. Why am I taking this class as a Business major? Fuck if I know.

Anyways.. teacher is lecturing and I whip out my cell phone to check my email and I see I am a private message from someone on this site.

I am also sitting next to a really cute girl, who does not know me yet.. but will very soon.

NOT. SHE QUESTIONS MY FORUM CHOICE. THIS BITCH BE LIKE.. wow you go on superfuture? what a waste of time.

I say oh why? she talks.. I do not listen. She then says she goes on ISS occasionally and likes the people there.

The end. End of her.

more like: you are allowed to put all mathematical formulas and equations on an A5 sized piece of paper for the test and the one formula you decide not to put on, cause "nah they'll never ask THAT" is part of the test

yeah that was 6 easy points out the window - FUCK

posting this twice. just because I am angry.

First day of school. I enter my first class of the day, History of the US in the 20th century. Why am I taking this class as a Business major? Fuck if I know.

Anyways.. teacher is lecturing and I whip out my cell phone to check my email and I see I am a private message from someone on this site.

I am also sitting next to a really cute girl, who does not know me yet.. but will very soon.

NOT. SHE QUESTIONS MY FORUM CHOICE. THIS BITCH BE LIKE.. wow you go on superfuture? what a waste of time.

I say oh why? she talks.. I do not listen. She then says she goes on ISS occasionally and likes the people there.

The end. End of her.

shouldve deaded her where she sat

goat, i swear you read and commented that already haha

i posted my cg chilliwack on kijiji, got 21 emails within the first 2 hrs. all of them lowballers.. ughh

haha probably

i lose track of what i post these days.

the feeling you get after you've handed in a test and realize that one of your answer choices was completely retarded is a horrible one.

I feel ya. I went from an A- to a B in one of my classes because of the final. Went to look at it and realized that if I'd just gone to sleep instead of staying up all night studying I'd have done so much better.

"Deaf people can do anything... except hear." really? this is from one of my textbooks for my american sign language class. this book was written by deaf people and addresses different questions or assumptions people have about the deaf community. it's by far the most absurd book i've ever had to read.

lol que?

300-350 is hardly a lowball from 400

Well, I guess 350 really isn't but 300 imo is, i got 5 emails that was just "$300?" -_- it's just annoying because I stated price is firm in the ad

just realized im always holding something when im walking, i.e water bottle, phone, scarf indoors, books, whatever

Guest lilbpack1
@lilbpack1 yeah me!!!! young #based nobleman on a quest to be knighted!!! #swag

thank for supportin. stay true to the based lifestyle

#knighted #swag

check out this leaked song mixtape come out in TWO WEEKS