Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

If i go on a date with a girl, who offers to drive, and we forget to pay for parking and receive a $80 fine, what should I do about this? Offer to pay half?

how did she react when you mentioned it to her?

if she offers to help out with the ticket, go ahead and split it

otherwise, it's not that big of a deal. just pay it all yourself

i see tyler the creator's name everywhere lately

then i see a pic of him, looks really familiar. it's fuckin bloxhead off hypbeast innit.

small e-world.

small e-world indeed.

like how LandoCal126 popped up on the epaulet site modeling their blazer

random thought:

vissocks.jpg

I'm in this bullshit gen ed science class. The prof. makes you buy his software/e-book and you can't copy or paste any of the text in the program. Is there a program or some way to be able to copy and paste from within the software/e-book? The tests are open notes and I'd like to be able to just have all of the text copied into a word document.

Is there a program or some way to be able to copy and paste from within the software/e-book? The tests are open notes and I'd like to be able to just have all of the text copied into a word document.

Print screen, paste in word. Not the fastest nor the best way, but it works.

ok both of my roommates who are foreign cannot handle chicken when cooking

it freaks me out all the time.

they don't wash their hands when they handle their chicken.

Been there when I was sharing space with two Mainlanders in college. I used to Clorox wipe all the tables and counter space in the mornings before I made breakfast.

We as Americans are taught to be too finicky about such small nuisances like DISEEZ N BAKTURYA