Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

my face didn't mean as much to them as the hands on a clock.

i don't mind shoveling snow, but shoveling snow just to get to work in slow traffic is not cool

especially since the bossman decides he ain't coming. if i'm gonna waste my work day surfing, i'd prefer to do it at home. flop

would've taken me 3 hours to get to work today.. i drove for about an hour and said fuck it then turned around

wish i did the same. i should've just said my car didn't start or some dumb shit

my supervisor just sent an email regarding square watermelons...what is this, 1981?

my friend works for a big indonesian law firm, as in their main client is the ministry of finance or something. he routinely gets emails from his boss that are CCed to the entire company of like, an image of a girl on her knees blowing a dude, and a caption "it's time for your oral argument" and shit like that. last week the head partner of the firm sent out a cat e-mail, and someone else sent an e-mail with like 70 teenage girl self shots attached.

apparently in southeast asia at least, it is 1981, forever.

p.s. same firm had a party where the theme was "dress like a chinese".

dudes showed up with fu manchu moustaches, etc etc.

This 2-month expired light laughing cow cheese is TUFF

Spread it on bread ----> teaspoon bends

Put it into rly hot bowl of oats (just trying it out) ----> it doesn't melt

I also found that I can eat plain oats just fine, no fucking around with honey or cutting fruit up.