Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

These tears won't stop comin'

:'(

Edit -

So her flight was Christmas day.

But flights to Atlanta were cancelled, so after a trip carrying her two bags to the airport, she booked another flight the day after.

We go to the airport again, and the flight is cancelled once more.

So she books it for this morning...

We get to airport, flights on time. We say our goodbyes, and then she calls me two hours later saying the plane is delayed due to engine malfunctions, so now she's stuck here for two more days.

:/

NO FEELING MORE BITTERSWEET THAN THIS.

As an atheist, I only say "there is no god" because it rolls off the tongue a bit more easily than

"there is no legitimate evidence for the existence of god while there is an overwhelming amount of legitimate evidence suggesting that god is unnecessary to explain existence, so while I can't say with absolute certainty 'god doesn't exist,' I can be fairly confident about it."

Also, ignosticism is terrible.

2010/12/11 17:46 International item mailed in origin country

2010/12/24 02:27 International item has left the origin country and is en route to Canada

wtfff were you doing for 2 weeks Deutsche Post :mad:

i have something shipped from the 8th in the states that hasn't even arrived yet.. the christmas rush must still be in effect

I'm convinced that most of the atheism in America is completely reactionary.

Ignosticism has the most sound logic imo.

1)agnosticism, you mean.

2)who cares what other people believe? worry more about what you believe and why.

3)you should watch feynman talk about god and science, and how they are not mutually exclusive in the slightest. It's just this current generation's desire to be "right" that makes all this bullshit. Get over yourselves. Please, for everyone's sake.

1)agnosticism, you mean.

Nope .

3)you should watch feynman talk about god and science, and how they are not mutually exclusive in the slightest. It's just this current generation's desire to be "right" that makes all this bullshit. Get over yourselves. Please, for everyone's sake.

If you actually read what I posted and didn't assume everyone who is younger than you is a self-important dumbass you would easily discover that this is precisely what I'm trying to say.

Nope .

If you actually read what I posted and didn't assume everyone who is younger than you is a self-important dumbass you would easily discover that this is precisely what I'm trying to say.

fair enough. wasn't aware ignosticism was a thing. it's like a super cowardly agnosticism, what the fuck is even the point.

you should still watch feynman's interviews as they refute any sort of ignosticism as well, and in an elegant manner.

What are you talking about ke1/haploid?

You don't disprove something to stop it being likely, science doesn't disprove there being a giant all-knowing Lil B based god circling earth and controlling your thoughts, doesn't make it probable, and you sure as hell wouldn't take me seriously if I believe in it (how fucking cool would it be though?)