Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Really? Why not? There are quite a bit of talented acoustic cover artists on YouTube.

i initially wrote 'not a fan of filipino people doing guitar covers' because where i live i'm surrounded by them, they think they all can sing, and play instruments, and break dance, and write poetry and shit like that. it's just me hating on my own kind. i know someone that does it and it's embarrassing to say the least.

i initially wrote 'not a fan of filipino people doing guitar covers' because where i live i'm surrounded by them, they think they all can sing, and play instruments, and break dance, and write poetry and shit like that. it's just me hating on my own kind. i know someone that does it and it's embarrassing to say the least.

I hate us too. And most asians.

Actually, what really gets me the most is people who get angry with me because they can't communicate in English. Doesn't help working right off of Chinatown and selling such a broad range from Vans and Cons to Red Wings and Quoddy.

A lot of pilipinos on here hate other pilipinos. Hmm, weird. I actually haven't met very many, personally, but then again... there aren't many Asians where I live anyway.

In my sociology class last year on social problems we specifically talked about how Filipinos in particular do a lot of "defensive othering" or trying to separate themselves from their race and the stereotypes that go along with it. (we talked about Filipinos because here in Hawaii the Filipino population is really high and its a common social occurrence.)

It may be the handing down of the position to his son. Supposedly when they switch leaders the new leader makes a military move to acquaint themselves with the army. Papa Kim has been ill I think so the hand off could possibly happen at any time. No one would really know because there would be no reports coming from within north Korea.

But this discussion is for a different thread.

fuk a dentist who charge's you 400 pound for root cannel surgery then 3 months later, the same tooth hurts again and that mofo wants to charge anouther 400 to do it again?!?!?

what the fuck in my trade you do something wrong you refund them or do it again for free....

working on a paper for my "history of american capitalism" class and was already feeling pretty disappointed about the course of production

decided to take a study break and read the NYT. horrible choice, today's paper is especially depressing

at least i will always have jawns

CHAMBRAY TUXEDO SLIM FIT! SHIRT

gp792584-00p01v01.jpg

and i quote from the website:

We're dressing up chambray, so you don't have to.

at this poitn i hate HATE H A T E americana.

chambray tuxedo shirt? go die in a chinese-made fire, gap.