Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

the Men's Clothing does Streetwear and Denim (& vice versa) switcharoo fit battle thingie on SF has some entertaining posts

Originally Posted by TC (Houston) View Post

Out of curiosity, I went and looked at this pic. This is a pretty nice casual look. It would be pushing it in my environment, but for a young person on a jeans day, would probably be passable. I might even rock something like that if I changed the jacket, shirt, shoes, bag and took the service elevator.

+1 QFT

My only thought would be how many partnership units it would cost me :confused:

almost can't even tell who's trolling and who's serious

the Men's Clothing does Streetwear and Denim (& vice versa) switcharoo fit battle thingie on SF has some entertaining posts

almost can't even tell who's trolling and who's serious

please link.

alright, we have the technology to make these self check-out machines at the store. they're cool and i pretty much always use them, but can we at least get some sort of way to make an orderly line when it gets busy? this seems to be an afterthought every place i go to. there's like 8 stations and nobody knows where to stand when they're all taken. that's when it turns to every man/woman for themselves, people get inconsiderate and sneaky trying to snake a station early and i have to choke a bitch.

Is there any website where over 100 (chicken) bones could be ordered from?

actually man, just go to your butcher. Generally you can ask them to keep the bones for you. just tell them you are making a stock.