Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

It sounds weird. "Crier de" can be used with an emotion, such as "crier de joie" or "crier de peur", but using "mode" doesn't really work, unless that's what you're going for.

Personally I'd prefer Le garçon qui criait à la mode. Doesn't make much more sense, but it's more pleasing to the ear IMO

Google translate translates shit in a very basic way, i was going for "the boy who cried fashion" are u french or some thing?

you're google translating your fashion blog name..

Man i hate cooking rice

are u asian and with rice cooker? rinse rice, add water (using the # thing on the pot or azn tricks like the finger joint or palm trick) and hit button

Google translate translates shit in a very basic way, i was going for "the boy who cried fashion" are u french or some thing?
I am.

The boy who cried fashion = Le garçon qui criait mode.

That would be read as -> the boy who yelled "fashion"

The verb tense used would also imply that he yelled it more than once. As if he was running around the neighbourhood yelling FASHION FASHION FASHION

Let me know if you had other ideas that you'd like to translate to french. I see lots of food bloggers using badly translated french and it always makes me giggle.

I was going for a distortion of the 70's movie "the boy who cried wolf" still has nothing to write about just started this shit since i thought the idea behind the name is pretty cool, so is "Le garçon qui criait mode" right for this concept?

i had a dream that my dad died and i made a long and drawnout post on sufu and all you guys could do was correct my grammar.

"I had a dream my dad died so I made a long and drawn out post; all you guys did was correct my grammar."

I eliminated mention of Superfuture (SuFu) because it is assumed, and confirmed by "you guys," the post occurs here on SuFu. The word "and" after "died" is changed to "so" to emphasize the cause and effect relationship. The word "could" is changed to "did." The word "could" is confusing. It implies your dream has limited the imaginary SuFu to grammar correction rather than the truth: the imaginary SuFu is callous to your suffering and wishes to show this by correcting your grammar. The semicolon maintains the essential flow of your thought while simultaneously making it "digestible" to the reader. A semicolon provides a break between two sentences but implies the two share a closer relationship than sentences separated with a regular period (your mom).

i wish i was at my old desk so i can just sit here and watch Ugly Americans and Conan on icefilms. now i'm all exposed and shit

edit:

this fish is awesome http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1945379_1944256_1944268,00.html

"Like other Histiophrynes, this one has fins that resemble legs. It bounces. The fish pushes off the bottom with its fins while shooting water from its gills, then floats to the bottom and does it again"