Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Japan Post suddenly announced that all EMS/SAL shipment from Japan to US weighing more than 453g will be suspended indefinitely effective from 17 Nov apparently due to US restricting parcel shipment because of heighten terror threat.

FUCK. 10char

finally watched inception, was a great movie! dunno why everyone thinks it's so damn complicated though

I personally thought it was pretty predictable and didn't really think it was worth 11$ at the theatre, but yeah I feel you. Definitely no need for the diagrams and shit people were making it was pretty obvious.

oh man that forum is weird.

Well, when I was 12-13 I was stealing my mother's and sister's panties, mostly because I was curious about the smell, but I also mastrubated while sniffing them (yeah I know) I got careless at the end, and my sister found out and told on me. My mother has always raised us by showing us the consequenses of our actions. She came into my room to have a "very serious" talk with me, and told me that it was natural for someone my age to be curious, but that those were private articles, and that my sister was very embarrased. Since I had been so interested, it was best that I got what I wanted so I would stop sneaking around so much. While I watched in shock she reached under her skirt and pulled down her underwear. She held it against my nose and made me sniff it, asking me if it smelled good and if I liked it. When I shamefully constented she offered me to use her panties only whenever I was curious, as long as I was discrete about it. She lived up to her deal by leaving a pair of used knickers underneth my pillow from time to time. And yeah, I satisfied my curiosity sometimes. My sister doesn't know about that part of the deal. Embarrasingly, I know a great deal about what my mums fanny smells like. She has made jokes that now that I have a girlfriend I don't need stealing panties anymore, and it still stings. And no, I don't think a normal mother would use such a method to teach someone. She's more or less crazy in certain areas, this being one of them.

Nesquik literally kept me alive as a baby, I wouldn't drink plain milk and was briefly hospitalised because of it. The nurses got me drinking strawberry milkshake (so lol at Knuggets quote...) and that's all I'd drink as a baby.

when i was five, abouts

lived in the pro-jects,

sometimes i had the strawberry quik,

but not the milk,

i would boil water,

mix in the powder

and call it wine