Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

^ would u really

annimei.jpg

http://www2.macleans.ca/2010/11/10/too-asian/

When Alexandra and her friend Rachel, both graduates of Toronto’s Havergal College, an all-girls private school, were deciding which university to go to, they didn’t even bother considering the University of Toronto. “The only people from our school who went to U of T were Asian,” explains Alexandra, a second-year student who looks like a girl from an Aritzia billboard. “All the white kids,” she says, “go to Queen’s, Western and McGill.”
this article is hilarious

definitely worth a read if you attend a canadian university

This sounds like exactly the sort of rumor / lie that he would come up with.

He talks a lot, of course it could all be bullshit. As long as the music is good i don't really care whether he wrote it in his lucid dreams or after not sleeping for 3 days...

hopefully he actually does something with this supposed mother load of tracks he's sitting on, i've been digging the analord stuff

never fails that when im in the library, posted up, someone comes in with one of those shit laptops they check out here with loud ass cases and sits down by me. I mean, there is tons of other spaces to sit.

what im trying to say is, this guy is distracting me from my game of rome total war. the peasants are giving me trouble and the fucking greek cities blaah.

i used to have tonsil stones pretty often for about 2 months last year. creeped me the fuck out, i thought there was fungus growing in my mouth.

saw my tonsils in the mirror the other day and they look fucking scratched up,i always remembered them being smooth as eggs.

but there's no real reason to get em removed unless you get tonsil stones or it's bothering you otherwise.