Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

after i lost my shit on an old roomy and her 5am beer pong i decided i need to be more proactive. bought some ear plugs and that solved alot of problems between us.

ear plugs are kind of useless for me...the bass vibrates the walls, floor, bed, etc. I live below the penthouse so it fucking sucks cuz they have parties (shitty rap and popular country music all day every day) and the music doesn't shut off til 3 or 4 in the morning.

Anyways, I've been on a good schedule since day light savings, going to bed at like 1 and now I have to stay up til probably four. It's fucking Tuesday.

I've seen one of the kids up there too, super short, shaved head, walks around like a tough guy with his chest puffed out, wearing basketball shorts and chuck taylors.

Already talked to the building manager about it --- looks like I need to make another trip. And YES I'm definitely moving far from campus my last semester here in the fall. I want to live in the quietest place on earth. Living shitty, running on coffee, lack of sleep, partying, etc. was cool my first two years but school has gotten really demanding and I can't afford to have my schedule and day fucked by all of this.

Can't wait to graduate and get out of this shitty college town.

one of two people in the ta section for my econ class. the ta is sooo cute. i'm happy.

edit: she just used "wtf" in an explanation. -1 point.