Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

all time classic is still:

Miles Davis and Cannonball Adderley - Autumn Leaves

PPHtQn1t1n4

that Coleman Hawkins track reminds me of when i used to work at this fancy chocolate shop. i hear it and i can smell delicious dark chocolate. :o

i'm going to buy some dope dark chocolate tomorrow.

find a marcolini anniversary bar. I think you can order from fauchon in paris and new york. dopest dark chocolate ever(single strain white criollo, of course).

thanks, i'm gonna have to hunt around for that one! twix ain't cutting it right now. i've been craving this semisweet chai flavored bar with bits of candied ginger.

I think it's been discontinued. Marcolini still makes the LE candy bars though that are excellent.

I used to think

I SAW MOMMY KISSING SANTA CLAUS

was a song about adultery.

I stopped believing in Santa Claus because my dad,

a lean, lanky, Filipino man, was the designated Santa Claus

for all family gatherings on Christmas. The children loved him.

And so did I. But he was my dad?

He drinks Coca Cola, is jolly, drink beer gets red-cheeked.

I guess he hit some of the checklist no?

I can slowly feel the uncomfortable effects of lactose intolerance creeping in as I eat this tub of Dreyers Drumstick flavor ice-cream, but I can't stop the tub from shoving its delicious inner contents down my throat.

I'm getting ice-cream raped, and I can't say I'm completely against it.

shit. i keep forgetting to do my online homework in econ. i hope this doesn't fuck my grade up, as i'd have an a if i completed every assignment. i really hope that paper and pen homework stays around.. i always can remember to do that, but the online stuff just slips my mind.