Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

^(ohsnap) ah truth. they are sooooo funny

yeah, i was just gonna leave it but i figured the same result would come of it. and i don't really consider it fucking-up my game, even though that is all facebook is.. a game..

I deactivated my FB a few months ago, and having met new people since then, it's been sort of a drag. But you know you won't have to deal with the dumb ass shit that they post on their profile and you'll be able to retain some sort of mystique, lol

Not to mention that ridding of your FB will force you to interact in real life way more, which is obviously a good thing

fuck, i spent the whole weekend bumming around and now that i'm starting to study, i realize how much shit i actually have to do.

I hear misery loves company.

I really, URGENTLY, had to start on my research paper 1 1/2 weeks ago. I think I might start now. I can't even blame it on being preoccupied by something important, let alone something fun.

i used to be lactose intolerant for a while. then i sucked it up and ate a shit ton of yogurt and drank milk (eating it with cereal helps). of course i would have the nastiest shit ever, but eventually my body grew tolerant.

i tend to pour out my milk then put in cereal.

I'm not too well-versed with discussion of ethics (10th & 11th grade software class report lawl), just chucked it in there haha

Well the guy is basically getting away with trying to sell the stuff for +$$$$, so calling him out is +morals for me - people have bumped his thread in support. The only bad thing that might come of it (for myself) is being negged to death. :o

Is it bad to post in someone's FS thread, a link to a place selling the item for (a lot) cheaper than the seller's price?

consequentialism v deontology

Don't snitch. It's a free market economy. What you can do is post a link to the cheaper item in whatever thread you think fits.