Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

help. On Windows, somehow I activated the cursor on a webpage, so I can't scroll, it just jumps up and down the screen when I use the arrows. If this description is adequate to the problem I'm having, how to fix. There's a little 9 in a suitcase or lock looking thingy by the power button on my laptop, I think that might have something to do with it. Help.

just moved into a new place, and for some reason my internet just stopped working, so i started stealing some wireless, and the signal has a parental block on it. not cool, i want to look at adult oriented materials in the privacy of my own place. damn you whoever set that up!!!

I just walked past a building on campus and there were 3 banners hanging on the main entrance, all reading "SWAAAG". I was way more excited about this before I found out it stood for Students Working for Asian & Asian American Growth.

declined a facebook friend request from my girlfriend from sophomore year in high school (only gf'ed her to make out and do stuff with... get at it) a few weeks back. why did she have to message me today asking about that shit today. it's not that i don't like you, or wouldn't be civil to you, i just don't wanna be your facebook friend since we barely talk. maybe i should trash it (my facebook) again..