Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Had my first job interview today. I thought it went well.

Hopefully I get the job so I can start buying Junya jawns. (6)

I have my first one tomorrow, kind of anxious because I have no clue what they'll ask but it's only a paid internship and I'm confident other opportunities will present themselves soon so there's actually not that much pressure. Besides the fact I'm over a grand in debt just from clothing purchases already.

cotdamn one of the cutest chicks i've ever seen is sitting 10 rows in front of me in this 150 person lecture. must find out a way to get to her without getting trampled by people headed to the exit

lemmie guess you didnt make it

The fuck is Crunchy Octagon? sounds tasty as hell...

It's actually not all that exciting, the name is way cooler then the actual item. It's a crunch wrap supreme, but add rice and real cheese instead of nacho, no lettuce. Kinda like the cheesy beefy melt, and the octagon is from the shape. I could eat these things every day for the rest of my life and not get over it.

yesterday my supervisor left work at 10am after spending a half hour calling different medical centers because her shoulder hurt. she's not coming in today either

if i knew, i wouldn't have come in. now i can't leave cuz my boss is here and i have to pass by his desk to leave. flop. pretty sure he'd call me out on it even though he sometimes just bounces at 2pm

oh well, time to chill :cool: