Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i have some much work to do but i spend hours just sitting at my computer doing absolutely nothing (nothing relevant anyway) i am waiting for that point where you get close enough to exams/due dates that you start to panic and can actually get some work done! but the wait is the worst.....

Christ, if my life were ever endangered like that, especially at the fault of another person, I'd be outrageously pissed, rather than afraid.

What happened after the accident? Everyone just parted ways?

well it happened about 20 feet from two police officers, so by the time I caught my breath and got my helmet off, they were helping me up and I couldn't really lose my cool. even, if I were to lose it, the driver that caused it (bus driver) didn't care to stop. and the taxi driver was so worried about me and couldn't care less about his taxi, I was humbled and was in no place to be angry at anyone. I was way more shook up if anything.

he didn't want to take my information or anything because he said he was just happy that I wasn't seriously hurt. he said forget about the 6" crack on his rear bumper.

the police weren't so happy that I was riding my 50cc without a license (I honestly didn't know I needed an international license for anything over 50cc). so I spent the past 4.5 hours at the police station and ended up extremely angry at them for keeping me for no real reason (no charges or anything).

needed to blow off steam, so went to the gym and did supermeathead things.

Glad to hear the taxi driver was so kind. The concern for lives other than our own is a trait that is rarely practiced nowadays, but it always makes me feel good inside when it is.

I'd love to go ahead and rant about how much I hate cops, but just recently I avoided going to jail and instead was given a citation and the ability to sleep in my own bed.

well it happened about 20 feet from two police officers, so by the time I caught my breath and got my helmet off, they were helping me up and I couldn't really lose my cool. even, if I were to lose it, the driver that caused it (bus driver) didn't care to stop. and the taxi driver was so worried about me and couldn't care less about his taxi, I was humbled and was in no place to be angry at anyone. I was way more shook up if anything.

he didn't want to take my information or anything because he said he was just happy that I wasn't seriously hurt. he said forget about the 6" crack on his rear bumper.

the police weren't so happy that I was riding my 50cc without a license (I honestly didn't know I needed an international license for anything over 50cc). so I spent the past 4.5 hours at the police station and ended up extremely angry at them for keeping me for no real reason (no charges or anything).

Stop being such a drama queen

c1a08999-b321-4a40-bbe0-8ec8b73fb0a9.gif

(10)

Gotta be honest, never thought you were the scooterin' type (not that there's anything wrong with that) but I always figured you to be on the back of a mid-70s Ducati cafe racer wearing a black TOJ DR, cigarette clenched firmly in mouth, and a KAG ridin' on da back.

But hey, scootering is cool too. ;)

Glad to hear you're ok, last buddy of mine to get into a motorcycle accident spent 3 months dealing with complications from the engine block smashing his foot into many little bits.

Stop being such a drama queen

(10)

:D

Gotta be honest, never thought you were the scooterin' type (not that there's anything wrong with that) but I always figured you to be on the back of a mid-70s Ducati cafe racer wearing a black TOJ DR, cigarette clenched firmly in mouth, and a KAG ridin' on da back.

But hey, scootering is cool too. ;)

all of the above -KAG +CWG ;)

but really, I ride a 50cc here because it doesn't require insurance and a license plate and all that bs. and I can just toss it around without worries and not worry about parking.

boy_shocked.jpg

when I was in 5th-7th grade my best friend was this fucked up redneck kid that lived with his mom and her bf. I noticed a bunch of pop rocks once in her room and he said that's what they were for. I'm not sure why he knew he this, but his family was weird.

I was over there all the time, his mom was really cool. we always had girls over. little girls thought his water bed was so cool.

one time during a bbq we took the hose up into his room and sprayed his step dad out the window with it. he chased us around the house and my friend pulled a knife from the kitchen and shit got real pretty quick. I ran like a bitch and he was pretty mad at me for like a week. I think his mom's bf beat him up a bit. Apparently his mom's bf jumped out of a moving car or something soon after and I think broke up with my friend's mom and it was all cool again.

how the fuck does Photobucket find and delete pics they think are questionable? There's literally millions of images uploaded constantly, I have no idea how they catch the smallest of things and take them down. I've had pics deleted that were super safe with a really unobvious titty or whatever hidden in it, and they still catch it... I'm thinking it's gotta be other users being snitches and reporting pics maybe?

how the fuck does Photobucket find and delete pics they think are questionable? There's literally millions of images uploaded constantly, I have no idea how they catch the smallest of things and take them down. I've had pics deleted that were super safe with a really unobvious titty or whatever hidden in it, and they still catch it... I'm thinking it's gotta be other users being snitches and reporting pics maybe?

There was actually an article posted on gizmodo a few weeks back about how facebook hires people to sift through every image and delete those they deem questionable.....I'm guessing they have similar staff over at photobucket?

edit

I declined a job offer. I should have accepted it. Fuck.

My girlfriend bought her slut gear for Halloween last night. I kind of wish she didnt. Complete disregard for my feelings QQ :'(

There was actually an article posted on gizmodo a few weeks back about how facebook hires people to sift through every image and delete those they deem questionable.....I'm guessing they have similar staff over at photobucket?

probably a pixel counting algorithm to match flesh tones + human operators to double check.

in other news, I'll have logged 35 hours studying, this weekend. Thanks, caffeine.

My loyal dog of 12 years passed away this morning

:(

Dammit

Man that sucks, sorry dude

Sounds cliche, but at least it lived a well loved life

12 years is a solid life man for a dog man :o

edit....not bad for a 1000th post

it is absolutely gorgeous out

too bad i'll be wasting away indoors all day studying... :(

thankfully, over here it's overcast and stormy. plus i'm two levels underground in some godforsaken lab without windows, and a coffeemaker so I'm ok. ;)

i have no clue why i'm absolutely zoned out in my philosophical ethics class.

i can't, for the life of me, understand what's going on. anybody wanna help me with this paper on bentham/mill and utilitarianism?

utilitarianism = maximizing happiness for the greatest number of people, the ends will always justify the means

problems: impossible to quantify happiness, justifies killing 49% of population to save 51%, morally reprehensible

it's not a particularly difficult concept to grasp.