Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

oh yea one more thing... don't ever call me mikey again

The Social Network was fucking fantastic. Probably my top Fincher film now. Seriously I love this movie more than ivy league jews love BJs from asian chicks.

yeh i really wanna see it.. but i havent even seen inception yet waaaaaaa

Why is it everytime I list shoes and bigger items, everyone from countries on the other side of the earth want to buy them and lowball me?

They all whine and complain about the shipping costs. Dont be pissed at me, it costs shitloads of money to ship to Australia and Singapore ect with tracking and insurence

Like $70 - $80 for a pair of shoes in there box

So dont lowball my ass and then not expect to pay for shipping on top of it you cheap bastards...Shit makes me want to loose my mind sometimes

Thankfully I have had loads of other great international buyers( proteus Im looking at you) which helps dull the effect of these people

haha dis. i'm actually studying cushing's syndrome (which is what i assume you're talking about, although a lot of thyroid conditions cause weight gain/face shape changes) in med school right now. we've had to look at all these crazy before and after photos and it seems like hormone therapies make a pretty big difference but most of these things aren't completely reversible so she'll probably have a semi-moon face forever :/

haha what

you, tabris and me - med school crew

superfuture almost cost me my md

Whoa. I've been gone for a while... when did we get the old rep bars back? Nice.

Bell mobility can eat a dick. I was waiting to hear back about a job interview today, and got a direct-to-voicemail message (despite having perfect reception). Went to check it, and had 2 actually, one spam. Hit 7 to delete it... and heard "you have no new messages". No missed call means I have no idea who the mystery message was actually from. I call the HR department to talk to the woman I talked to last week, and left her a message explaining the situation, and hoping that if it was infact her, that I can get any info I might've missed. If it wasn't, apologies.

Friends are telling me I made the right move, to show I'm interested, but I feel like if I were in their shoes, it'd reek of unprofessionalism. FUCK.

Cleaned out my garage and saw like 3 black widows..smashed two of em with a broom, but couldnt find the last one.

fuuuuuuuu

Ultimately, I deleted facebook today.

After countless status updates of people excited about pumpkin spice latte season, I thought, "Why not?" $3.25 and 8 oz. of whipped-cream-topped coffee later, I decided I didn't need to read my supposed friends god damn shitty opinions anymore.