Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Grating apple is a really nice feeling. And I love cutting mushrooms.

i like sharpened knives. the crisp feel as a razor-sharp cleaver comes through a veggie, rocks.

conversely i hate dull knives, makes things so much more dangerous!

just watched half the first season of six feet under while playing street fighter

this guy knows whats up

watch tv and play video games at the same time

had this weird ass sufu dream last night... it was summer and there was a sufu meetup at this local bathhouse, i rode up on my bike just as dinomight came in too and he was looking like he was sweating a lot because it was so hot and he had that huge beard and all that hair. he was wearing a tank top (i think it said Go To Hell, like on his baseball cap) and short shorts and these weird ass sunglasses (kinda like these but it had more of a round shape).

a lot of other sufu members were already there and sitting on the steps leading up to the entranec but i hardly recognized anyone cuz usually the faces are shopped out in the waywts. for some reason there was no conversation because in essence we're all just nerds who dress up and have nothing to talk about outside of the forum (yah basically that was my reasoning during the dream) it was getting all supreawquard until someone gave a signal and we all went inside, but the building was like a maze and i woke up before we got to the changing rooms

i know i recognized some other people but i can't remember anymore. i'm really confused

Just turned 21 at midnight last night.. feelin pretty hungover.. gotta recover for dinner with the parents and drinking

wooo.....

Sometimes I think my life is extremely shitty, then stuff like this happens.

Money has been extremely tight lately, only thing on my mind, constantly worried, all this shit that needs to be taken care of but no cash.

Ive got a couple of family heirloom jewelry pieces handed down to me from Russia, a couple of rings and a beautiful diamond necklace, which is worth loot.

Its crossed my mind to pawn/sell one of the pieces, but every time I thought about it I just got severely down about it, and didn't go through with it.

Today was the final straw, I was just like fuck it, ima go sell this necklace. I get on the bus to go down to the place, I get off the bus at the second to last stop, and instinctively run through my pockets to see if the necklace is still there.

Its. Fucking. Gone.

I stand there frozen in shock for a moment, then run in the direction the bus goes, I get to the Bus Depot (as its the last stop) and there is a bus there, same route, but different bus/driver. Im like FUCK!>!#!#!

I run up to the other bus, tell the driver I left something on the bus before him.

It was my luck that the bus didnt go on another round, but headed straight to the bus depot. The driver who I walked up is trying to call the bus driver of the bus I was first on, hes not answering though.

I literally just wanna cry, finally the other driver calls back, the dude I walked up to explains scenario to him.

Im still thinking the worst, because even if its there, this thing is obviouisly worth something, hell just say it isnt there and keep it for himself.

I suppose there are still good people in this world, he said he found it, and would give it to the dispatcher for holding till I could come pick it up.

Im hella relieved, and have second thoughts about selling it, as this is some kind of otherwordly message, but I decide I need the money, I need to do it.

On the way to the Bus Depot, I get a call back from the 5th Ave NYC Law Firm that I interviewed for, and theyre telling me to come into work starting Monday.

I suppose everything happens for a reason

Absolutely crazy day, I feel so drained. Just want a drink and go to sleep.

damn dude, dont sell that necklace!

I had something bizarre happen to me today, still thinking about what caused it...

Few hours ago i open the fridge to see whats good, and theres a huge pool of milk on the bottom shelf, below the metal racks. I'm like the fuuuuuck, so i dig around and see that my unopened gallon of milk had been squeezed really hard, like when you barely open the cap on a water bottle and squeeze it so water shoots out.

There was about half a gallon of milk in a big puddle, drenching all my food. I live alone and i hardly store anything in my fridge, what the fuck happened?

@sam

Damn.. your friend has steady hands haha

@Mharcl

I left my iphone somewhere once and completely lost hope in retrieving it, but an hour later of searching for it, someone called my girlfriend's number and returned it to me.. I was pretty amazed since there's so many people who don't give a fuck and just take shit nowadays especially if it's something like an iphone or a blackberry

does that thyroid condition that people get, the one that blows your face up and makes you big, does that ever settle down, or does your face shrink back to normal if you medicate? I don't think it does, but?

This girl on my facebook, she is strikingly good looking, especially in person. Her face is maybe a touch plain to be a 10 nowadays, but definitely 9+, no one would kick her out of bed. I was looking at/stalking her wall and saw her sister post something, and her sister obviously has that thyroid condition, there's barely any resemblance. Older sister is doe eyed, nice white teeth that show perfectly in her smile, nice figured dimples - the younger sister has a huge Korean moonface. Complete shame...

haha dis. i'm actually studying cushing's syndrome (which is what i assume you're talking about, although a lot of thyroid conditions cause weight gain/face shape changes) in med school right now. we've had to look at all these crazy before and after photos and it seems like hormone therapies make a pretty big difference but most of these things aren't completely reversible so she'll probably have a semi-moon face forever :/

looking to purchase a domain name. does it matter what host i purchase through?

i have no idea how to do the domain/register a website stuff.

thanks in advance!