Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Wtf this girl in my town is having an "18th Birthday Shopping Event"

What the fuck happened to splitting a bottle or blunt between some friends and actually celebrating the person whose birthday it is? This is more retarded than those sweet-16 things.

I am truly not surprised. Blatant consumerism and showing off has replaced what birthdays and get togethers in general are supposed to be about. People these days think you have to dump loads of cash or you wont have any fun

The most fun I have ever had was my 30th birthday. My friends smuggled my family down to my wifes sisters house and held me a real surprise birthday party. All we did was get ripped and joke around, it was truly the most fun I have ever had at a gathering. I got smashed and told them all kinds of embarrassing stories form my childhood.

When you have good friends and a good atmosphere, you dont need to spend a load of dough to have fun. Mind you, taking the girls young age into consideration it isnt really that big of a deal IMO

spent a while designing a mockup for a site with this diagonal jawn I wanted to try out. finally balanced it and figured how I'd do it in css. threw two more mocks together last minute before I sent the email. of course she likes the simplest one. no one ever wants cool fonts either. italic trade gothic is sexy man. :( I guess I can use some of that for my portfolio which I've been meaning to redo. where the hell is yours magnetic. do it bro.

also asymmetrical grids are fun.

Had my wisdom teeth removed ( 4 of them) this wednesday. All of them were impacted but 2 of them so severely ( they were laying sideways in my jaw)he had to cut into my jaw and use a drill to pulverize them and get rid of the pieces

Wednesday my face wasnt too bad but hurt like hell, thursday I began to start to swell up and the pain got worse, this morning I look like a juiced up chipmonk, its insane how much more I swelled up compared to when I first got the surgery done

I am trying to down a massive bowl of oatmeal through my clenched teeth, and the shit aint working.....

Man I am hungry:(

i know this is a forum of males and a handful of female posters, but i'm gonna post this anyway. my friend just did my nails for a wedding i'm attending this weekend and i'm super pleased at how they turned out. :)

fb53a1cd-1.jpg

Must spread...

So cool though! And this is coming from someone who normally isn't big on that kind of stuff.

On another note: anyone else find cutting the heart out of a head of lettuce or cleaving a watermelon in half really satisfying?

On another note: anyone else find cutting the heart out of a head of lettuce or cleaving a watermelon in half really satisfying?

Grating apple is a really nice feeling. And I love cutting mushrooms.