Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i saw a guy from behind and thought ''steezy' fit' then he turned around and i thought 'his face isn't 'steezy''

also i realized i have claustrophoba kinda but only when im on a bus or similar situation surrounded by literal retards, trashy 12 year olds and really fat ugly chicks with flesh spilling over their clothes. i get all anxious and sweaty and wanna punch an acne-ridden face

The wedding was fantastic, thank you so much for enquiring guys/gals. The only thing I was pissed about was the night before I had a large meal that didnt agree with me and it bloated the shit out of my face for pics, I am normally far leaner. Thats a minor pittance though

The weather was awesome, the food was excellent, and everyone had a great time. I yanked off my ladies garter to " dirty deeds done dirt cheap" by ACDC, and danced the dance with my mom to " funkytown"

As soon as I get some pics from our photographer I will put them up, heres a teaser of me in my suit waiting for my soon to be wife ( please pardon the squinting, I was looking almost directly at the sun)

63500445179005016609020.jpg

Fade2Dark : My cardio and bench pressing happened afterwards at the hotel room...

This is the venue

pmansionsummerl.jpg

paerialfalllakel.jpg

paloutceremony.jpg

i gotta go babysit my cousins kids tonight and i'm deaaaaad tired, slept for 4.5 hours last night. i hope i make it through alright. i still have reading and note taking to do to for tomorrow.

this is my biggest struggle.. i absolutely cannot read when i'm exhausted, my eyes go all haywire and cannot focus on the words. sucks. good luck sam!