Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Could somebody do me a favor and rep me, positive or negative, whatever?

I got +repped with a music player embedded a couple days ago and it's not letting me click the buttons on the right sidebar with the player running into it, trying for a fix ;(

edit: you're all wonderful, thanks guys, returning as quickly as I can :o

I may have posted this before, but it's happening right now:

I have this weird thing that happens where for a short time (this one's like 5 minutes and still going) where every sound I hear sounds like angry? like everything I hear is fucking mad at me, sort of in an accusatory tone if that even makes sense. It freaked me out as a kid, but now it's kinda cool. It's making this El-P beat sound awesome.

I even realize that in my head reading this writing is like yelling at me. I've tried to describe this to people but no one else knows wtf I'm talking about.

mannnn this song is making it so much more intense. weird. this is the first time it's happened in a really long time though,

-The first 7 tracks off of Boyz II Men's debut album Cooleyhighharmony are fire!!

-Beer and kettle chips go well together.

-Driving stick is very fun. Shifting from 2nd to 3rd gear is a great feeling.

-I can a run a mile in 11 mins.

sup sufu

lVmmYMwFj1I

I actually know the guy from the still (he pops up around 1:32?), he used to go to my Uni. Not that bad of a guy, although he used to hang out with some proper Shoreditch types if you know my meaning.

I may have posted this before, but it's happening right now:

I have this weird thing that happens where for a short time (this one's like 5 minutes and still going) where every sound I hear sounds like angry? like everything I hear is fucking mad at me, sort of in an accusatory tone if that even makes sense. It freaked me out as a kid, but now it's kinda cool. It's making this El-P beat sound awesome.

I even realize that in my head reading this writing is like yelling at me. I've tried to describe this to people but no one else knows wtf I'm talking about.

mannnn this song is making it so much more intense. weird. this is the first time it's happened in a really long time though,

It's supposed to be related to poor stress management. When your anxiety overwhelms you everything seems theatening.

I used to have the same problem but it's been gone for awhile.

^congrats

this morning was interesting, i was hungry and remembered that there was this little vietnamese spot close to where i am staying. so i go in and its all vietnamese people in there eating, so im thinking this is promising. there is one lady there that speaks english so she takes my order, i get the pho obviously. then they bring it out and she doesnt give me any herbs ( cilantro and what not) so i complain the all of the other people have herbs, so she looks surprised and brings me some. i finish eating and go to pay and by then i notice that everyone is looking at me, ill assume they rarely get non-asians in there, like any where i go all of the faces follow my movements it was weird. i didnt have cash so and the girl didnt know how to use the card machine, so one of the girls takes me to a store like 8 stands away and they make me pay there. after i go back to the spot to get my umbrella, its the same thing. an entire room of smiling faces following my every movement, til i leave.

oh and for a place that was almost entirely vietnamese, i was still alittle dissapointed with the pho.

tl:dr. i had pho for breakfast.

holy shit, as i was driving home, around the corner from my house there's an ambulance, a firetruck, and 16 cop cars with more on the way. i wonder what happened

South Bay prostitution ring shut down, police say

Led by the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office, the officers served search warrants at five residences in San Jose and Santa Clara, confiscating thousands of dollars in cash and thousands of condoms.

Sheriff's deputies arrested Charlene Fu, 47, and Tso Sun, 37, both of San Jose, on suspicion of pimping and pandering, conspiracy and prostitution, according to Sgt. Mike Paresa, who oversees the vice division of the Sheriff's Office. Detectives allege that Fu was one of the people in charge of the prostitution ring, which employed mainly Chinese women.

http://www.mercurynews.com/top-stories/ci_16033342?nclick_check=1

Holy shit 9/11 truthers are dumb as shit. I was talking to this dude about how Immortal Technique was not a reliable source of information and that using him in any way in a defense or counter point just makes everything you've said laughable, and he called me a racist who hates black people and a Fox-news-loving Republican.

I'll post up the whole convo if you guys want, it's pretty funny.

Please do. I love Immortal Tech, but I try not to believe anything I see/read/hear these days, regardless of the source.

tl:dr. i had pho for breakfast.

That is weird... Pho and Vietnamese food is super popular in CT. I regularly go to a few different spots and the only time I'm treated differently is if I order a really bizarre (by U.S. Standards) dish. Otherwise there is the widest and most interesting variety of people who are eating there, it's awesome.