Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Went to Bakersfield (Yea I know...) to chill with a couple old friends.

Turned out they live in a Nazi Skinhead/tweaker apartment complex. My asian homegirl almost pissed herself.

Met the future Skinhead president of Kern County, what an ignorant bastard.

god this job situation is taking forever! i was supposed to have my follow up interview this thursday, i was just called and told they are pushing it back to tuesday. i dont want to have to wait another week.

god this job situation is taking forever! i was supposed to have my follow up interview this thursday, i was just called and told they are pushing it back to tuesday. i dont want to have to wait another week.

Know what you're going through. Today I finally gave up on a job. Everything went so well, too...

I like to eat the whole apple - skin, seeds, core, and stem.

i eat the whole strawberry

no big deal

everyone else is wierded out that i can eat the leaves and shit

eating the stem on an apple is pretty hardcore, bro

damn

\

also, i need to head over to the chick-fil-a dwarfhouse in GA someday

:9

most random thoughts that wander into my mind everyday is , getting high , listening to KidKudi and getting eaten out by my bf .

You seem to have mistaken the concept "thoughts" with the concept "actions".

I just came here to ask if SuFu seems slow the past few days? ^This could be the reason.

You seem to have mistaken the concept "thoughts" with the concept "actions".

I just came here to ask if SuFu seems slow the past few days? ^This could be the reason.

it's been extremely slow for everyone, pageload times are horrible, sometimes i get nothing at all, if http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ doesn't even get a server response something's surely wrong