Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Has anybody tried using *69 on a blocked call on a cellphone? Cause someone called me from an unknown whilst driving home and it seemed as if the person knew me but I did not recognize the person at all. Probs cause I was jamming too hard to minimal house.

so i was for lunch with a friend today, and we stumbled on a curry restaurant, and one of the items on the menu was chicken curry rice, which i didnt think any of.

then the guy behind me orders it, and he gets his plate, and damn i wish i was hungry enough or i would have ordered that.

it was standard curry rice, but the chicken was actually half a chicken. let me say that again, they fried a whole chicken split it down the middle and put it on his plate.

im gonna have to skip breakfast next time, and get this soon.

last night i deleted four years worth of correspondence. i have come close before but stopped myself because i was proud of some of the things that i wrote.

it came to me as i went to delete that i am still the same person who wrote those things and i will be able to write new things that will be as interesting, as inspired, as real.

i feel like i have given too much credit to the people in my life that i list as inspirations for the things i do, [and if i am honest too much blame when things don't work out]

really it was me all along seeing the inspiration and sometimes creating it from the fertile realm of my imagination.

it is now time for me to look once again for inspiration in the world around me and to share the things i see with a world bigger than one. starting with checking out the storm outside right now.

another muse will come when the time is right

werd.

in other news:

when_memes_unite4.jpg

just won a canon eos rebel 2000 on ebay for 2.75+9.95 (shipping)!!! i feel awesome about ebay right now (let's hope this body is in as good of shape as they claim)..