Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I have only seen a fox two maybe three times in my life, but I

still am able to recognize when I see one. I saw a fox today, making it

the second or third time I’ve seen one. I only saw it for 1.5 seconds,

but I knew it was a fox. Foxes have a weird mystical kind of power.

When you see one, you know.

I have only seen a fox two maybe three times in my life, but I

still am able to recognize when I see one. I saw a fox today, making it

the second or third time I’ve seen one. I only saw it for 1.5 seconds,

but I knew it was a fox. Foxes have a weird mystical kind of power.

When you see one, you know.

"For example, if Harry, as man, had a beautiful thought, felt a fine and noble emotion, or performed a so-called good act, then the wolf bared his teeth at him and laughed and showed him with bitter scorn how laughable this whole pantomime was in the eyes of a beast, of a wolf who knew well enough in his heart what suited him, namely, to trot alone over the Steppes and now and then to gorge himself with blood or to pursue a female wolf."

Boboli pizza crust (90s food concept) has been the biggest letdown of my weekend so far.

Anybody have any good ready made pizza dough suggestions? I'm thinking about trying out the pillsbury pizza dough.

trader joes has already made pizza dough that's really good in garlic and whole wheat.

after successfully avoiding anime freak japanophiles during 4 years of studying japanese in undergrad. i've been assigned to one as a roommate in law school. i'm fucking going insane. tired of hearing shitty 8-bit nintendo music on full blast, and shitty fucking japanese anime theme songs. FUCK.

after successfully avoiding anime freak japanophiles during 4 years of studying japanese in undergrad. i've been assigned to one as a roommate in law school. i'm fucking going insane. tired of hearing shitty 8-bit nintendo music on full blast, and shitty fucking japanese anime theme songs. FUCK.

lol damn i didnt know anime type of people went to law school. you should confront him if he is on some otaku shit. 1L is the most important year of your law school career... you really should try to find a new living arrangement if it will bother you with your studies.

^ apparently he's a highly functional otaku. either way, i've invested in some ear plugs for the moment. overall not a bad guy, but he blasts this shit whenever he studies, which is a good 8 hours out of the fucking day.

you're lucky, i'm a first year psych student doing japanese as an elective and 95% of the class are anime nerds. most of them are fat girls, too. fuck kanji. :(

what do u study at uni?
1st year p.e. teaching haha

random thought: we gotta learn to teach dance this semester and all the girls picked one class and all the guys picked the other, as the teacher's left he said "see if we can get you boys some girlies next week". Salsa is pretty fun though. even with a dude (nomo).