Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Well, it was a little disheartening. I really don't think protest culture is for me. I felt like most of the speakers used the cause to talk about grander issues like the G20 ("the real criminals"), whereas I was there for a singular cause (the arbitrary removal of our rights as Canadians). It felt really inarticulate and ineffective.

Back to pessimism, I guess.

its a ridiculous argument. it's nearly impossible to try to eat high fructose corn syrup "in moderation" because it's everywhere and unavoidable. i can't believe they're promoting this crap with such blatant dishonesty

its a ridiculous argument. it's nearly impossible to try to eat high fructose corn syrup "in moderation" because it's everywhere and unavoidable. i can't believe they're promoting this crap with such blatant dishonesty

You are definitely correct about it being everywhere and unavoidable.

Here's an informative article written by the nutritional genius, Dr. Lonnie Lowery.

"High fructose corn syrup is simply a kind of corn sugar. It has the same number of calories as sugar and is handled similarly by the body."

I would just like to point out corn has twice as many calories per gram as nearly any other vegetable, so I can't really figure how corn syrup has the same number of calories as glucose sugars...

Also, this shit is killing the bees! BEES!

check the nyc store? its also sale time this month so

i dont think it is popular enough to have been sold out

i miss you, duck-frog. you are a dog and a duck and a frog. but whatever mutation you are, i want to eat you; but if i dont, i want to watch you fuck. i'll look for your super partner, maybe a tigerXfish? and then i'll watch you talk and fuck, fuck and talk. getting to know each other without any clothes on (do duck frogs and tigerXfish wear clothes?). maybe after you guys will have some zany babies. and then everyone will die lol.

nobody ever answers the where 2 kop thread...

anyone know where I can find this in a large?

BwSERgEWkKGrHqEOKjEEwWHmqyFmBMIPR0L.jpg

cdg shirt ss/10 I believe

It's S/S 09 dude, Odin had a shitload towards sale season last year but they're all gone now. I know you like a more oversized fit but these ran big.

fack. I've taught two days of a field course so far this week, and then I didn't sleep a minute last night. I wonder how today will go :(

finally got my grades for spring quarter, got an A in the class i knew i would ace, and a B in the class i thought i would get a C in. i'm okay with my gpa, i wish it was a little bit higher. gotta apply to transfer to universities in the fall.

I was in the shower and i looked at my toes...

My second one is longer than all the others = . =

I was really suprised... Havent noticed that b4

Is that really strange? (random thought?)

it's not strange, but i've heard a lot of superstition about it. like if your second toe is longer, you have a temper, or you'll be controlling/dominating in your marriage. not that you should believe it or anything