Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

On the bus heading back to Toronto after a few days in NYC. The girl sitting behind me has been releasing farts in her sleep all night. Poor choice of food before a 10 hour bus ride?

Overheard some birds on the street talking about their farts once, blew my mind/gave me mad lols instantly

On the bus heading back to Toronto after a few days in NYC. The girl sitting behind me has been releasing farts in her sleep all night. Poor choice of food before a 10 hour bus ride?

the bus usually smells like shit. it doesn't usually have internet howeveer so your complaint is invalid

This fellow came onto the bus with one of those, hoodies w/ rolls of money all over them, some gold chains, gold rings, new jordans, and some taco bell... he didnt have any money for fare -____-

This fellow came onto the bus with one of those, hoodies w/ rolls of money all over them, some gold chains, gold rings, new jordans, and some taco bell... he didnt have any money for fare -____-

I HATE fuckers like these.

Yea, you're tryin to floss so fuckin hard, yet you don't want to shell out like $2 to get around?

He has the money, but he's just cheap.

Fuckin tools.

i can almost see you writing this.

"this nig...this fellow came onto the bus..."

you racist motherfucker.

I made a diddley bow today superfuture :)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fFk21lftYQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fFk21lftYQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

At the cost of my old, shitty electric guitar from 5th grade ha