Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I always go through these phases where I wish I had long hair so I could braid it and put it in buns and hide things in it and have it be flowy and pretty and I can put curls in it and be girly and uuugh, I lust after that sort of thing.

Every time I have these phases, I try to grow out my pixie, which goes swimmingly for a few months until I look like that douche from Nevershoutnever, I get frustrated and cut it shorter than it was before.

EVERY TIME. :mad:

Also, what the fuck is this?

ULuiP8CJ4SI

same here, except I would've leveraged cheaper (Asian from Asia plus a bit of smart farm kid) study labor whilst hustling hard. Too much too soon though, and I would've ended up blowing my head off by 3rd year, out of sheer disappointment with life. Could've made a college career beyond dreams knowing what I know now, but it wouldn't have led to happiness.

sufu life lessons thread? would subscribe

I always go through these phases where I wish I had long hair so I could braid it and put it in buns and hide things in it and have it be flowy and pretty and I can put curls in it and be girly and uuugh, I lust after that sort of thing.

Every time I have these phases, I try to grow out my pixie, which goes swimmingly for a few months until I look like that douche from Nevershoutnever, I get frustrated and cut it shorter than it was before.

EVERY TIME. :mad:

Also, what the fuck is this?

ULuiP8CJ4SI

I used to hide a blade in my dread-bun when I went to the clubs in the Philippines :).

Now my predicament with growing hair out:

I want to have a ducktail badly, but I've had my hair trimmed a couple of times, so I can retain a pomp. Gonna go for it, save some money getting it cut.

Also, haven't pomped my hair in 3 days, been washing out the pomade so my lady can run her fingers through. I can't stand looking at my poofy ass hair. Almost slicked it today :/

Netflix is worth it. Obviously you can download almost any movie these days but having a physical copy of it arrive makes it more of an event. Downloaded movies just sit on my hard drive forever... definitely gonna get Netflix again once I have money.

the shop i work at is closing i'm guessing within the next two or three weeks. we're in the process of shipping stuff out to the other locations. it's kind of a bummer to see the store so empty :T

hey steal me a pair of black hayworth mids in a 10.5. holler!

The leaked new iPhone has a front facing camera so people are all like "yay, free video chat over data networks". Now people are all like "oh noes, it's just gonna be over wifi!". Are you fucking stupid? When have cell phone companies/Apple EVER given you the idea that anything "cool" would be free/cheap?!?

Might be getting an internship at a local recording studiooooo woooooo (even though I'll probably just be buying coffee for everyone and dusting haha)