Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I hate people.

Same dumbass friend with logic of a pigeon...

At 6 he said to call him at 8:30, cuz he wanted a nap. And he also only wanted to be out for less than an hour, cuz he wanted to get to bed early...

Why not just meet up at 6, resulting to you being able to get to bed earlier, and sleep longer? Hm...

Saw him driving around at 7.

Where's that nap?

Dumbass friend is running late, cuz he's a dumbass...

I tells him I can't get coffee from my lady, cuz shes gonna be off from work soon. He tells me "starbucks."

1) If I can get something for free or pay for something, I'd go with the free.

Then he says "tell her to get it for you and reheat it, when we get her."

Me... "No."

He says "it's the same thing."

No dumb bitch, it's really not.

Freshly made shit ESPECIALLY COFFEE, tastes completely different from reheated shit, pre-grounded shit, all that shit...

Same dumbass who thinks that "all burgers tastes the same, except the sauce they use."

I can't wait to get my license, then I don't have to see this guy as often as I have to, till then.

hooked up last night with a recently divorced mother of one who had recently installed fake tits. they look great on the outside but aren't built for comfort when you get down to it. those things are fiiiiirrrrrrrmmmm

Standing in line at the deli, listening to a fat family of seven talk about how much they like 'fatty ham', ordering 'orange salad' that looked to be 90% Cool Whip, then trying to decide if they want to buy apples so they can 'CARmel them' was a real test of my fucking patience. I wanted to vomit all over them.

Standing in line at the deli, listening to a fat family of seven talk about how much they like 'fatty ham', ordering 'orange salad' that looked to be 90% Cool Whip, then trying to decide if they want to buy apples so they can 'CARmel them' was a real test of my fucking patience. I wanted to vomit all over them.

Mom my hates fat people. She used to glare at fatties eating ice cream cones in public when I was a little kid.

Smiths? Maceys? Walmart?!? I guess those big momo families love their sweets :confused: