Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I still haven't seen Ichi or Tetsuo and feel like a lesser person for it.

That said, if you have ever enjoyed anything by Miike and enjoyed goofy fucking Westerns like Tombstone and the Quick and the Dead, go get Sukiyaki Western Django. Delightful little diversion.

And since we're still on topic - Suicide Club was interesting for a the first half but ultimately not worth it. Audition is creepy slow burn and if you can get the right atmosphere it's worth it. Oldboy deserves the hype, it's awesome. The preceding Lady Vengeance and Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance are also good.

Anyone that likes gory azn cinema or violence in general should be required to watch BATTLE ROYALE. Easily my favorite creepy/crazy asian movie. Make sure to get the uncut asian version.*

*tee hee.

I just lost my job.

Completely unprecedented. Ive been working there for around 8 months, have been a model employee. Never late, never called in sick, always came in early if they asked, always covered shifts, customers loved me (it's a coffee shop) myself and the managers always got along...

I wake up this morning, I see I have a message from my main manager, he says that I shouldn't come in today, nor again, apparently "they have no more hours" for me. Which I know is utter and complete horseshit, they're actually low on employees, and there are always problems because of that.

This couldnt have come at a worse time, honestly. Just met a great new girl i've been seeing, now i'm going to be broke as fuck, summers coming...

And it's going to be impossible for a college student to find part time work round this time.

Seriously do not understand how when I think my life is going so well, shit comes crashing down.

Insult to injury, at the end of the message my manager told me to call the owner if I had any questions. I did, cocksucker didn't pick up. I'd at least like to know the reason i'm being axed...?

sounds like spineless management. you sure this place isn't going to tank soon? good luck man, i know this'll sound stupid, but try to stay positive and get back out there looking for a job asap.

I think it's probably that, there was this one "shift leader" who I never got along with. I never blatantly said anything to her, but there was always tension. I think shes just pissed off that shes a fat, former alcoholic, now bible preaching Spanish trash (no offense) who at 27 is going no further in life than this place, and already has like 3 kids by different guys...

I also know for a fact she is an illegal citizen, and I could easily get her fucked over by the government. But I wont do that, cause i'm not a piece of shit like her.

But thanks for the kind words.

I think it's probably that, there was this one "shift leader" who I never got along with. I never blatantly said anything to her, but there was always tension. I think shes just pissed off that shes a fat, former alcoholic, now bible preaching Spanish trash (no offense) who at 27 is going no further in life than this place, and already has like 3 kids by different guys...

I also know for a fact she is an illegal citizen, and I could easily get her fucked over by the government. But I wont do that, cause i'm not a piece of shit like her.

lol sounds like big girl finally has some power and she chose to abuse it.

ugh fuck that puta!!

negative karma heading her way probably

I came in here to post that. 9 motherfucking U.S.A. dates. Jizz in my pants.

how does a Canadian band not even have any Canadian dates on their reunion?

bastids!

That said, if you have ever enjoyed anything by Miike and enjoyed goofy fucking Westerns like Tombstone and the Quick and the Dead, go get Sukiyaki Western Django. Delightful little diversion.

Ayo, fuck Sukiyaki Western Django. Miike fucked that one up so bad personally (and I even watched it high) although I know a lot of people love it. For over the top Westerns, The Good, The Bad, The Weird definitely trumps it in all aspects.

8Zew2yWGDC8

went to get a haircut and the girl who did it just right last time wasn't there. but the girl I did get looked like a Zooey Deschanel x Reese Witherspoon blend, with dark red hair a bit past her shoulders. she was super cute and I got a lot of good vibes, but I still have this belief asking for someone's number at their place of employment is kinda creepy.

...had to stifle a laugh when she said "i wanna put my fingers in it all day" about my hair.

Something that I've been wanting to see...

A movie with today's biggest stars (horror/mystery/ or drama) filmed with a camera used from the 40s/50s and filmed with old techniques(no shaky cam, zooms, different lighting, etc..)

Yo MharcI, similar thing happened to me last summer.

Long story short, I worked at a restaraunt. Place went bankrupt and the owner literally ran away. So not only did I lose my job but about $1000 i was owed as well....

my advice is to try and not get too down about it and just start job hunting again. shit happens, and the faster you can bounce back from it the better off you'll be

also, gybe! reunion news made my fucking day

Guest on-display

holy fuck the only day i decide to miss class, my friend texts me how it was such an awesome day. then my professor emails everyone thanking them for such a terrific class and how he told his wife how moving it was

WTF

^^ i've learned my lesson for skipping class. like the time i skipped class because it was my 21st birthday and we had an exam, but i ended up dropping the class. i learned a few weeks after that my professor had bought me a cake and they threw a surprise birthday party for me and i wasn't there. my birthday is coming up this month and again i have an exam that day. just gonna try and finish quick and get the fuck out and blaaaaaaze. (420 birthday concepts)

Something that I've been wanting to see...

A movie with today's biggest stars (horror/mystery/ or drama) filmed with a camera used from the 40s/50s and filmed with old techniques(no shaky cam, zooms, different lighting, etc..)

It would be cool to see a modern project using that b/w proto-video Rod Serling was fucking around with. Too bad The Twilight Zone was horseshit by that time.

i learned a few weeks after that my professor had bought me a cake and they threw a surprise birthday party for me and i wasn't there.

Wait what the fuck this is amazing

wish I was that tight with my profs

What the fuck? Selling a pair of shoes on eBay, and the winning bidder sends me a message:

i received a email from ebay reguarding this item saying it had been cancled and ot to send money?????

I said that there has been no error and that I will ship them as soon as I receive payment. The person then responds

due to the email i got from ebay i wont b sending monies for this bid...im sorry but the email strictly states not to send money....sorry for any inconvience....i hope u understand...

I told her to forward this email to me and that once you place your bid, you are legally obligated to pay for the item if your bid wins.

Is this person just an idiot or are they trying to scam me?

Ayo, fuck Sukiyaki Western Django. Miike fucked that one up so bad personally (and I even watched it high) although I know a lot of people love it. For over the top Westerns, The Good, The Bad, The Weird definitely trumps it in all aspects.

agreed. i started watching it high and stopped after like 45 minutes.

oh and if someone plan on watching Tetsuo, i suggest watching The Adventures of Denchu Kozo (Denchu Kozo no Boken) first. It's a short film from Tsukamoto that sets the bases for Tetsuo. If you like it/can bear it, then you're good for Tetsuo. btw i thought about doing a Tsukamoto night on acid, i'll report back for sure.