Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

my girlfriend is so weird, she is like the Japanese equivalent of redneck rich or truly eccentric, if I don't know what a truly eccentric person is.

She stays inside all day, uses the internet a lot, then sporadically gets up and leaves without saying where she is going, to drink coffee at a coffee shop for a few hours. About once a week she breaks down from the cabin fever and goes postal on me and blames all her boredom on me.

She buys really cheap clothes and they get cheaper and cheaper as time goes on, she has these really crappy black engineer boots with a foam sole on them that came with a cheap gold size sticker on the heel, assuming they were so cheap they didn't even come in a box. I think she hasn't spent more than $10 on a pair of shoes since I've known her, and she wears a lot of Uniqlo lately too, a lot of it men's Uniqlo, like this ripoff RG souvenir jacket. On the other hand, she has a Hermes Birkin bag (actually 3 of them, among many other bags) and she has a shitload of wallets and jewelry that she shuffles between all the time. Right now she just went to the convenience store carrying a vintage red Epi leather long billfold with nothing in it but $1000 in yen and a picture of her ferret named Dorian, from 15 years ago.

It's 4:30am and she decided she is going to make homemade fruit gummy snacks, and went to buy juice and champagne.

I am pretty weird too but I really honestly think she tops me.

you love it.

Itunes and Apple can suck my ample nuts

Can someone reccamend a good DRM/copyright removal tool ( I dont care if I have to pay for it

And has anyone recently used any Cowon products? They come highly reccamended, I was curious if they sound as good as advertised

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Can someone reccamend a good ...

Next level spelling of recommend.

But Cowon products are ass; they used to have the cheapest shittiest audio devices 5-6 years ago. Might have moved up though, they get a bunch of CNET reviews nowadays

Next level spelling of recommend.

But Cowon products are ass; they used to have the cheapest shittiest audio devices 5-6 years ago. Might have moved up though, they get a bunch of CNET reviews nowadays

Truth, my spelling sucks

I am also looking at a Samsung p3

after class, i was on my way to this korean restaurant to tell them that they double charged my card, but i realized it was closed on mondays. ended up stopping by the Goodwill down the street and came up on a pretty dope jacket for $13. also picked some really cool old records. kinda cool, i typically hate going thrift shopping :)

oh yeah, for those of you in the sunnyvale area, there's a nicely worn wilson's perfecto for mens for like $40 at the goodwill on el camino! i woulda copped.

take a cab, and she may think you're a baller and expect the treatment all the time. first impressions and whatnot...although also depends on her character. walk. gives you time to talk to each other.

edit: is there an actual sandwich involved or are we talking about something else?

offer to buy her a fish sandwich
How should I approach this hot girl sitting at the same table as me in the library?
The fish sandwich store is like a fifteen to twenty minute walk away. Should we take a cab?
slide her a note that says FISH SANDWICH. YES / NO (circle one) extra points if you draw a fish. or a vajayjay
take a cab, and she may think you're a baller and expect the treatment all the time. first impressions and whatnot...although also depends on her character. walk. gives you time to talk to each other.

edit: is there an actual sandwich involved or are we talking about something else?

send that bitch a smiley face, bitches love smiley faces
Do I send this via text message or draw it or do I smile with my actual face?
go meta, draw it on your face and smile.

LOL. take a ninja picture real quick. share with sufu. i like where this is going.