Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Every once in a while stuffed crust is necessary.

I had some awesome pizza in Virginia Beach years ago, but I get the feeling the near constant alcohol intake enhanced it. It was one of those kinds of pizza. I need to get back to Chicago for some real pizza.

People who don't eat pizza weird me right out. How many people in our generation actually don't like it? Blasphemers.

I was waiting for my mom at Marshall's yesterday. While I was in the car, I noticed a nice Asian lady had parked next to me and she didn't roll her windows all the way up so I slipped in one of those 1$ lotto tickets inside. Nice! 4 more to go!

for some reason i have this sudden urge to buy raw denim, like those women's flatheads.

but i think Y-3 is making selvedge raw denim for s/s. and there's a bunch of cute stuff online that they haven't sent us yet. we need product so i can get my s/s clothing allowance! grrrrrr

Eating by myself at a diner for the first time ever, I sat at the counter obviously, still feels strange... Im kinda curious to see what it's like to go to a movie by ones lonesome

Ugh, don't fucking remind me.

I actually booked a reservation for a 5 course dinner tonight in Shanghai, for myself, because they have a promotion tonight and only tonight. Original price $50, tonight's price $25, for 5 courses. How could I refuse? Last chance for proppa Western food for a bit, probably.

It's gonna be a fucking awkward bitch though.

Eating by myself at a diner for the first time ever, I sat at the counter obviously, still feels strange... Im kinda curious to see what it's like to go to a movie by ones lonesome

I haven't done either but I've always thought that eating somewhere would be more awkward than a movie. After a bit the lights just go out there, and you can enjoy your movie.

So what're the odds they'll let you eat this five course meal at the bar where they'll at least have a tv?
you should bring a notepad and pretend like you're a food columnist

Fat chance, seeing how I REALLY want to brave the skin-scorching wind for the dance to dine al fresco, at night.

I am corny, but I feel like I should try it.

k5.jpg

But honestly, I'll probably end up being seated here.

k52.jpg

one of my best friends has to move to santa barbara :(

i guess its only for a few months, but its still shitty

and i kinda feel bad cause he has to move cause he got caught smoking with me

but hopefully we're gonna do some acid this weekend, kind of like for the last time we get to chill for a while

i've been to the movie alone once to see "inglourious basterds". i was drunk and it was the last projection at 10pm. still found it unfunny and overally shit.

Ugh, don't fucking remind me.

I actually booked a reservation for a 5 course dinner tonight in Shanghai, for myself, because they have a promotion tonight and only tonight. Original price $50, tonight's price $25, for 5 courses. How could I refuse? Last chance for proppa Western food for a bit, probably.

It's gonna be a fucking awkward bitch though.

Hahaha its actually really nice once you get over your insecurities and awkwardness about it.