Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

were you at least blazing?

Yes but I'd still much rather be somewhere where I can at least stand up.

On another note; my brother's best friend's father just died. It's so unexpected. I didn't know the man personally, but I've spent a decent amount of time with his son. I can't imagine what he's going through.

holy fuck i thought i had it bad:

Lil Wayne reportedly undergoes 8 root canals

The procedures lasted a whopping eight hours and Wayne got several tooth implants redone, more implants added, along with having his natural teeth repaired.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35489643/ns/entertainment-access_hollywood/

1266438812466.jpg

sQLT1AaDZug

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mis/1607819470.html

SF bay area craigslist > east bay > personals > missed connections please flag with care:

Carefree girl with headphone on AC Transit rt 805 bus m4w - 50 (oakland lake merritt / grand)

Date: 2010-02-19, 5:48AM PST

Reply To This Post

You: Sweet, innocent, brunette, with pearly skin and not a care in the world wearing a light blue top, purple leggings, and carrying a navy blue bag listening to music on headphones.

Me: Older gentleman wearing a black and white plaid shirt, purple t-shirt, and black pants.

We sat next to each other on the AC Transit N route bus near Lake Merritt on February 16th. As I walked pass you, I caught scent of your sweet innocence. I fought my deep temptation to stare as I took the seat next to you. I wanted to engage you in light banter but you were entrenched in your own mysterious world listening to music while tuning out the world. Your aura and innocent eyes compelled me to overcome my shyness. I was about to speak to you when I was interrupted by a query from a 67 year old gentleman sitting across from me. He was making an inquiry about a job opportunity and I felt it was important to pursue that conversation as I am currently between jobs. As it turned out, we did not reach a consensus on the details of the offer. I did make additional efforts to reach a compromise but my advances were rebutted. In the end, I did not feel defeated having given it my all.

As I returned to the seat next to you, I was so overcome with nervousness that I was just dripping with anticipation. Sadly, you were still oblivious to my infatuation with your beauty. I've been slapping myself for not being more bold in my attempt to catch your stare.

Oh lovely beautiful maiden on the AC Transit bus, how will I live on without experiencing the scent of your sweet nectar again? This picture is the only clue I have of you. I have also included my picture on the small chance you might see this.

Contact me and let's meet for coffee. It can be the beginning of something wonderful.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3m23pc3o75O55R35Sca2j7b8f357b08df1f86.jpg3n43m93l05Pf5Re5S3a2je317b3c1831115e0.jpg

PostingID: 1607819470

sorry about your wallet

what are you copping?

a pairo f head-direct re0's as my first proper iem, a cheapy fiio e5 portable amp and lod cable and a new ipod nano.............

this is so sad, my gf thinks im so stupid hah:o