Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

really bad idea man

i put the first one off for ~6mos and i wound up with the sickest swollen jaw ever and the worst pain of my life. had to go to a dentist asap and had my jaw drained, aghruhgr

if it hurts every so often that means the nerve is getting bad and soon enough you'll have a day where you use that tooth and the nerve will just kick your ass down in pain

in short don't put off teeth problems. (coming from a guy with 5000 fillings and 2 root canals)

I've had a root canal, it wasn't THAAAT bad... I guess mine wasn't bad?

But I had a root canal, in a tooth that had a cavity, had drilled out and filled... The filling came out of it... Tooth got rotted from the inside out, and my tooth literally broke apart in my mouth, as I ate a piece of bread. Soft white bread mind you.

It is pretty fuckin gnar when they scrape out your root.

But I had a root canal, in a tooth that had a cavity, had drilled out and filled... The filling came out of it... Tooth got rotted from the inside out, and my tooth literally broke apart in my mouth, as I ate a piece of bread. Soft white bread mind you.

Exact same thing happened to me, but I was eating a McChicken.

haha ya they are going for a "denim and flannel" look...

Shaun White is unreal though, no one even comes close to his airs

edit: while I'm on the topic of the Olympics, I love Lindsey Vonn...

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/vancouver/blog/fourth_place_medal/post/Nate-Holland-thinks-your-pants-are-too-tight?urn=oly,219715

i have yet to see a pic of this injury of hers. sounds like bullshit.

haha ya I actually went to high school with Nate and his brother Pat... he was really cool back then but he's made some really questionable statement lately, too bad really.

and they were saying Lindsey had a bruised shin, right? as a skier I feel her pain, can't even imagine running that course at 100+ km/h while not 100%