Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

the otherday my mom brought a small rooster(it was fully grown but not sure of the correct name for that type of chicken and honestly i dont feel like looking it up but maybe i should?) to let my 6month old niece hold. i could see my niece getting so excited she couldnt control herself, and my mom saw that and grabbed the chicken before my niece could fully grasp the chicken.

Life in a big corporation is like a tree full of monkeys. There are monkeys in all branches. Some are moving up, some are moving down...

The monkeys at the top look down and see nothing but smiling faces.

The monkeys at the bottom look up and see nothing but a$$holes.

I do BJJ 5 times a week at the moment (twice a day on 2 days and once on another). Thinking of cancelling my gym membership in favour of adding in BJJ 2 more days a week. I fucking hate lifting weights...

don't cancel it. it gives you the basic strength and stability and therefore makes you an overall better athlete.

I do BJJ 5 times a week at the moment (twice a day on 2 days and once on another). Thinking of cancelling my gym membership in favour of adding in BJJ 2 more days a week. I fucking hate lifting weights...
Yo how does one with no martial arts background take up a fighting sport? I wanna but it means more nights sweating and less time for drinking and stuff etc.

has this been posted?

SAY IT AGAIN PINKY

BEAT HIS WHITE ASS

What a pusyass little prick

It kills me how many people talk serious game, and they push, and push and push. And when someone pushes back, they fucking cry and talk about lawsuits, little bitch had it coming

You reap what you sow, color has nothing to do with it

+rep for an awesome video though

DJ FLAME>>Well, if you have nothing beside it, yea.

Perso, schoolwork+work beside school+practice with the band+dates, beers and all, i can go max one night per week to my fighting sport.

funny how they steal his bag and then at the end talk about how something similar happened with an asian guy

yea they reference the fight with the chinese lady on the SF muni that was on youtube. shits funny

What a pusyass little prick

It kills me how many people talk serious game, and they push, and push and push. And when someone pushes back, they fucking cry and talk about lawsuits, little bitch had it coming

You reap what you sow, color has nothing to do with it

+rep for an awesome video though

you say "color has nothing to do with it." really? black guy certainly wasn't acting admirably in this situation but do you think he would be going around with such a chip on his shoulder if he were living in society without racial prejudices?

he even says at 0:45 "'cause, I'm pissed off"

I don't think it is much of a stretch to link this to living in such caucasian-centric and privileged society.

I think I understand your general sentiment though and agree with it, I have no problems with people picking fights with the wrong guy and getting shown up. I just wanted to add in my observation that neither party is blameless in anyway.

The other day on Muni, some mid 30s-40s white guy went to the driver and complained that the door had shut on his arm, and that he "... has an injury. I feel my arm is injured..."

It continued to go like this:

Driver "Sir, do you need assistance?"

Guy "No, not right now. I just want to file a report."

Driver "Sir, do you need an ambulance?"

Guy "No, I want to file a report."

Luckily my stop was the next stop.

I wanted to stab him in the arm (at least) and give him a real injury to bitch about.

I hate white folk like that.

No, I'm not that racist. That's how a lot of white males in the Bay Area react and handle shit. Act like they own everything and have the right. No you don't, I say you don't.

Not racist towards white folks.

Chinese people would react all screamy and shit and make a high pitched GWAI LO scene.

Filipinos would react the same as the white dude, but sound stupider, cuz them are.

such and such and the same and the Irans.

where's the socal meetup thread? cannot locate as search is totally not doin it for me.

anyway i'm in san diego for a bit so justanothexy and i have been wondering if anyone wants in on a meetup/drinkage/smokage

you say "color has nothing to do with it." really? black guy certainly wasn't acting admirably in this situation but do you think he would be going around with such a chip on his shoulder if he were living in society without racial prejudices?

he even says at 0:45 "'cause, I'm pissed off"

I don't think it is much of a stretch to link this to living in such caucasian-centric and privileged society.

I think I understand your general sentiment though and agree with it, I have no problems with people picking fights with the wrong guy and getting shown up. I just wanted to add in my observation that neither party is blameless in anyway.

as a white person.. i dont feel very privileged.

just saying

shrug.jpg