Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

3d tv sounds fucking lame. really hope it doesn't take off. you'd need a big ass screen and need to sit right in front of it to really get a proper viewing experience. maybe it's worth a shot with video games, but anything else is bullshit.

/random thought

late pass but. it will probably be good in like a few years, plasma and lcd tvs sucked when they first came out, shitty viewing angles, etc. people thought hd tv was unnecessary too. from what i've read it makes watching sports like sitting courtside or whateverside. so give it a year or two to work stuff out. should be good then. if it is anything like THATONEMOVIEIN3DIMAX, shows and sports in 3d should be good.

i'm not doubting the quality as much as the idea. just the fact that you need to put on glasses to see it kills it for me. plus, i don't really want players and shit popping out at me, just seems like a gimmick. probably be good only for movies and certain sports and that's it. if anything i think the internet-connected tv will be the next big thing as opposed to this 3d junk. oh well, we'll see.

I dont think 3D TV would work well because the screen doesnt fill up your entire field of view, the way an IMAX screen does. Even when I went to the AMC IMAX (which is slightly smaller than real IMAX), it was bothering me that I could see the areas outside of the screen.

There is this weird coalition of girls in my school who act extremely bitter towards me, and I've never provoked them, or even been rude!

Today I was walking past one and suddenly she said to her friends, 'Know what's ugly? Girls who have weird shaved sides on their hair. What's the point - it's disgusting.'

And I was like: :eek:

There is this weird coalition of girls in my school who act extremely bitter towards me, and I've never provoked them, or even been rude!

Today I was walking past one and suddenly she said to her friends, 'Know what's ugly? Girls who have weird shaved sides on their hair. What's the point - it's disgusting.'

And I was like: :eek:

I have often wondered what makes people so rude/stupid, I wouldn't pay any attention

If they truly felt comfortable in their own skin, they wouldn't feel the need to lash out. Almost every one of the girls I knew who was like that, ended up becoming

A: a slut

B: pregnant

C: a drug addict

D: A combination of any of the above

Karma will drop kick them in the ovaries later on, trust me

Damn Timber that's crazy... you're in college right? Haven't seen shit like that happen since high school. Doesn't really surprise me though, most girls have already peaked by this age and can't stand the sight of someone who isn't going the same direction as them (consistently gaining weight and dressing dumpier.)

Haha, I don't know if they notice my steez.

I'm really hard working and confident I think they think I'm threatening.

It's just awkward, high school attitudes in university! I confronted one once and she freaked out and apologized a million times and then the next day was up to her old schemes.