Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

:( yeah it is :X 99 chicken is a great hangover cure though :)

so nice and sunny out with snow on the tops of the mountains :) its a good day.

it's nice and windy and cloudy and rainy and i get to use the million dollar BoO Sperry boots I bought like two years ago for this purpose finally –

except I have a car that's warm and I walk like 20 feet to my lab and enclosed parking at home.

I could actually run around in crocs all day long and my feet would be about as toasty as they are now.

going to class with a hangover was a bad ideaaa :(

the worse is when you leave in the middle of the class to throw up in the toilet, then do it again 20 minutes later... it's alright in a lecture hall, but when there's 20 people in the class it gets a bit akward.

I was hurried in the store today and picked up the first jar of soybean paste I saw (I'm white. I don't know the intricacies of bean sauces). Anyway, I wasn't supposed to get the sweet stuff, and this definitely smells sweet and has sugar in it.

No go?

what're you trying to make with it?

99 CHICKEN! dang, the omurice & some OB + soju. always a winner! they took mine and my coworker's picture there but we can't find it lol. my favorite chicken is the one with the honey all over it.

add on to list of 408 meetups

editting a video+making a powerpoint+memorizing outline+studying for a last minute midterm in 1 hour. fuck finals week.