Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

that's cos you don't like the type that chases you, you like to chase them

I dunno I always felt that way younger but then once they (chaser) loses interest and find someone else I see them together and I think damnn should have given him a shot.

I find women more so then men want what they cant have

So many times when I was single a girl would show interest but play hard to get, but the second I show up with someone new I was dating BAM, they refuse to leave me alone

Deep down you ladies just want to see if your pretty enough to steal the guy from his new girl

Why is it that the people you like never like you, but the people you don't like, do?

seriously...

most of the girls that i attract are creepers..

i remember one time, i comforted this girl because my friend was saying terrible stuff about her. She took that as a sign that i liked her and has feelings for years (literally). O.O

Hendodo: dealing with a crazy girl right now. She's started calling me from other people's phones because I won't pick up her calls. TAKE THE HINT.

So Faith Hill does the opening to Sunday football on NBC with a suuuper short, sleeved, skintight black dress with sharp shoulder pads squaring off her shoulders. She has thigh high heels on that reveal a couple inches of thigh before the dress hits. All I could think was... really? Faith Hill? And am I nuts for thinking that could be Margiela?

I find women more so then men want what they cant have

So many times when I was single a girl would show interest but play hard to get, but the second I show up with someone new I was dating BAM, they refuse to leave me alone

Deep down you ladies just want to see if your pretty enough to steal the guy from his new girl

nah I wouldn't do that (to her)

i just thought he seemed more normal around her

girls don't like it when you blow up their pager (high school, cell phone now) a zillion times a day. they like it when you chase a little but then give them breathing room to take it in. you slam them with too much too fast they're gonna be thinking there's something wrong with you. or at least I did. then I dated some real jerks and after that guys like him doesn't seem so bad all of a sudden.

I dunno, usually when I liked someone it was cause I had a feeling they would like me too.

I think I only ever really liked one guy that the feelings weren't reciprocated and that was 7th grade.

Buttt I think that most guys like the girls who are way out of their league n so when a girl likes them it's that weird one they never thought of!

nah I wouldn't do that (to her)

i just thought he seemed more normal around her

girls don't like it when you blow up their pager (high school, cell phone now) a zillion times a day. they like it when you chase a little but then give them breathing room to take it in. you slam them with too much too fast they're gonna be thinking there's something wrong with you. or at least I did. then I dated some real jerks and after that guys like him doesn't seem so bad all of a sudden.

I wouldn't think you would do that to her, just talking in general of course:). Best of luck to you in finding someone who appreciates you for you, its hard to do but it pays off when the right one is found

Without the bad, you wouldn't appreciate the good. I have dated some crazy ass girls in my time, and I wouldn't appreciate my fiancee's cool laid back attitude as much if I didnt go through such hell beforehand

I was never one to chase like a puppy with my tail between my legs, at the first sign of a game I would walk, I hated the game playing bs. Just say what you feel and see how it goes was my inner motto. I have always been annoyed by clingy needy people

A little chase was good, but I wanted the chase to actually end at some point..LOL

unless shes gross, you should probably take advantage of that yo^

its not like you have to wife a broad just cause she likes you, i never

understood that, but you can be in and out and thats it

None of them are really gross, but in a close knit community (as big as Uni is, it is still very close knit!) everything gets found out and everyone is everyone's friend. What you end up with is jeopardising some of your common friend's relationships and that messes things up. I tried it once and the outcome was bad.

that's cos you don't like the type that chases you, you like to chase them

I dunno I always felt that way younger but then once they (chaser) loses interest and find someone else I see them together and I think damnn should have given him a shot.

whit your right its true that you shouldn't pay too much attention to girls. it gives that clingy vibe. or if your like me and they annoy you don't pay attention to them at so they leave you alone. men need space too

I think what happens is this: Towards the girls that you don't like, you don't put them on a pedestal so you treat them like anyone else (not a princess). You don't calculate your every move, you seem more spontaneous and unfazed by their attempts to elicit emotions from you (i.e. ignoring your texts, turning you down for coffee or a quick bite etc.).

When these attributes are required, they are hard to find! Around the person you like, you would be more impulsive, have less control over your emotions, get agitated over a text that goes unreplied and ponder over every rejection.

Odd how things work out, eh? When you treat someone like shit they like you. When you actually try to give the smallest inclination that you like them, they run away.

Or none of that makes sense at all and I am thinking too much about this.

somethin ain't right. that giggly mutha fucka got me bothered. but i got a fressh new pair of super comfy slippers today so right now im loungin eat some spaghetti bacon egg with wahter dEseRt. boo yaH.

This city is strange... its so dispersed. Instead of close and tall its wide and short. You can walk for 20 minutes and see nothing but office buildings, no restaurants or bars or people. And the people... incredibly overeducated and oddly racist.

Oh and there are asians everywhere but in Chinatown... nothing but white people.

my cuz is doing the desserts for a restaurant in midtown manhattan...i forget the name

keens i think, ya thats it.

wish i was there so she could cook for me. stop talking about food. im starting to crave and then also get disgusted at the same time.