Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

youre in the uk right? when you signed the contract for unlimited mobile internet*, the little text at the bottom said that it's actually 500MB per month (fair use but still).

I use WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more than that a month and have done for a lonnnnnnng time (at least 18 months) and haven't had any problems. I supposedly have a fair use policy on my contract but it doesn't explicitly state any MB amount.

k1 > ufc, that is all. also i think i have a floating rib. :\

no way. pride>ufc>k1. i watch k1 on korean tv alot and it gets pretty boring. i always hated the clinches in boxing and how they waste time and i feel like it's almost as bad in k1. a lot of matches i see the referee constantly has to separate the two. also i think i'm a little biased toward the grappling part. grappling just makes the matches a lot more fun to watch. if you've seen any of shinya aoki's matches you'll know what i mean.

Good news/bad news weekend for me, bad news is where I work is closing down, good news is I'm transfering to somewhere that pays better. Bad news is it will be night shifts, good news is no more 6am starts and no more 17 hour shifts. Bad news is that i'll be working more hours than now, good news is that means money for jawns again.

I like Rory from gilmore girls she should be #1, yes i used to watch that show :o

all i try to be is average and i fail by getting an A+

You trying to be average is better then other people at their best.

was at bloomingdales yesterday doing some xmas shopping. there were reps from Jack Black giving out free facials [||] so i sat down and tried some of their products. i ended up picking up some shaving cream + anti-ingrown hair product (mulatto shaving difficulty concept), but the lady was trying to push me on hand cream, anti-aging shit, eye cream, moisturizer, essentially cosmetic products that are typically associated with women.

as mainstream fashion is trending towards raw denim, workboots, chambray, and all the other workwear staples, all things associated very much associated with masculinity, the contrast of seeing a bunch of men spend $100 plus on a full skincare kit is just very shocking. there's nothing wrong with taking care of yourself, but to me, a big part of being a man is not having a patrick bateman-style routine in the morning. what's happening to the men of america?

was at bloomingdales yesterday doing some xmas shopping. there were reps from Jack Black giving out free facials [||] so i sat down and tried some of their products. i ended up picking up some shaving cream + anti-ingrown hair product (mulatto shaving difficulty concept), but the lady was trying to push me on hand cream, anti-aging shit, eye cream, moisturizer, essentially cosmetic products that are typically associated with women.

as mainstream fashion is trending towards raw denim, workboots, chambray, and all the other workwear staples, all things associated very much associated with masculinity, the contrast of seeing a bunch of men spend $100 plus on a full skincare kit is just very shocking. there's nothing wrong with taking care of yourself, but to me, a big part of being a man is not having a patrick bateman-style routine in the morning. what's happening to the men of america?

...they're not shopping at bloomingdales...

...they're not shopping at bloomingdales...

no, they're doing all their shopping at thrift stores, right? ;)

i see what you're trying to imply, but i'm not questioning where they are shopping (bloomingdale's is a customer of mine, i will never knock them). i'm just making an observation of what they're spending their money on.

Why is it that the people you like never like you, but the people you don't like, do?

that's cos you don't like the type that chases you, you like to chase them

I dunno I always felt that way younger but then once they (chaser) loses interest and find someone else I see them together and I think damnn should have given him a shot.