Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

whaaaaaat? what happened?

last night, I was driving to the city and my friend was following close behind..

I saw a guy run across the car in front of me at a busy intersection and on the opposite side of the street I witnessed him get struck by a car.

then I saw him sit himself up instantly and shake his head..

I called my friend that was behind me and asked if he saw what just happened.. but he didn't. so the whole night I was wondering if I was hallucinating or some shit.

a couple hours ago, my friend told me to turn on the news, so I did.

the reporter said some guy got hit by a car and died on scene last night.

I thought nothing of it because I live in philly and people die all the time by hit-and-runs, guns, etc.

but then the news showed the intersection of where it happened.

it was the same one and I'm not crazy.

dude should not have been running across a busy intersection at night on his red light.

then I saw him sit himself up instantly and shake his head..

I called my friend that was behind me and asked if he saw what just happened.. but he didn't.

rest in peace idiot. :(

(Always a soul leaving the body by sitting up and shaking his head like in the movie GHOST concept.)

I love christmas lights and decorations. I just like colorful lights and lights that twinkle in general. one of the sweetest thing this guy who turned out to be somewhat of a jackass did for me was take me around this area famous for Christmas decorations during the holiday season. cos around where I live and actually San Francisco itself for the most part, people don't really do holiday decorations. warmed my heart.

set with really random junk shop aluminium stuff and a big pile of antlers as a centre piece, the tree is black and has minimal bronze decorations and stacks of burnt down candles everywhere

if you have the chance I'd like to see!

my first Christmas in the states was at my uncles house and they're really americanized. he got a real tree and decorated it with popcorn strung and colorful lights. I remember when I was having trouble sleeping I woke up one night and went to the living room it was all dark but the colorful lights danced before my eyes.

FUCK. Two places I regular just dicked me over. One place apparently changed its business hours weeks ago to close TWO HOURS earlier but just put up the sign recently. Explains why they were never open. Another place normally stays open 'til 1130 and closed early tonight, too.

The fuck is the point of having business hours if you aren't going to be open? Fuck both of them I just wanted some fucking FOOD.